Soil moisture: variable in space but redundant in time
Total article views: 3,620 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Nov 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Nov 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,620 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,087 with geography defined and 533 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,701 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,439 with geography defined and 262 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 919 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 648 with geography defined and 271 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Using observed soil moisture to constrain the uncertainty of simulated hydrological fluxes A. Ireson et al. 10.1002/hyp.14465
- SciKit-GStat 1.0: a SciPy-flavored geostatistical variogram estimation toolbox written in Python M. Mälicke 10.5194/gmd-15-2505-2022
- Preferential pathways for fluid and solutes in heterogeneous groundwater systems: self-organization, entropy, work E. Zehe et al. 10.5194/hess-25-5337-2021
- Modeling Influence of Soil Properties in Different Gradients of Soil Moisture: The Case of the Valencia Anchor Station Validation Site, Spain E. Carbó et al. 10.3390/rs13245155
- High‐Resolution Soil Moisture Data Reveal Complex Multi‐Scale Spatial Variability Across the United States N. Vergopolan et al. 10.1029/2022GL098586
- Interpretation of multi-scale permeability data through an information theory perspective A. Dell'Oca et al. 10.5194/hess-24-3097-2020
- Towards an Optimal Representation of Sub‐Grid Heterogeneity in Land Surface Models L. Torres‐Rojas et al. 10.1029/2022WR032233
- A signature‐based approach to quantify soil moisture dynamics under contrasting land‐uses R. Araki et al. 10.1002/hyp.14553
- Global soil moisture data derived through machine learning trained with in-situ measurements S. O. & R. Orth 10.1038/s41597-021-00964-1
- The role and value of distributed precipitation data in hydrological models R. Loritz et al. 10.5194/hess-25-147-2021
- Deep desiccation of soils observed by long-term high-resolution measurements on a large inclined lysimeter M. Merk et al. 10.5194/hess-25-3519-2021
- Application of image technology to simulate optimal frequency of automatic collection of volumetric soil water content data J. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2022.107674
- SciKit-GStat Uncertainty: A software extension to cope with uncertain geostatistical estimates M. Mälicke et al. 10.1016/j.spasta.2023.100737
- Histogram via entropy reduction (HER): an information-theoretic alternative for geostatistics S. Thiesen et al. 10.5194/hess-24-4523-2020
- Spatiotemporal Analysis of Soil Moisture Variation in the Jiangsu Water Supply Area of the South-to-North Water Diversion Using ESA CCI Data Y. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs14020256
- Self organizing hydrological processes in a runoff source area N. Brindt et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2021.105955
- Event controls on intermittent streamflow in a temperate climate N. Kaplan et al. 10.5194/hess-26-2671-2022
- Assessing soil water content variation in a small mountainous catchment over different time scales and land covers using geographical variables F. Mallet et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125593
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023