30 Sep 2019
Research article | 30 Sep 2019
Does the weighting of climate simulations result in a better quantification of hydrological impacts?
Hui-Min Wang et al.
Total article views: 2,729 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,729 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,218 with geography defined and 511 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,502 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,315 with geography defined and 187 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,227 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 903 with geography defined and 324 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Stepwise clustering future meteorological drought projection and multi-level factorial analysis under climate change: A case study of the Pearl River Basin, China R. Duan et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2020.110368
- Impacts of Climate Change on the Hydrometeorological Characteristics of the Soan River Basin, Pakistan M. Usman et al. 10.3390/atmos12060792
- On the next generation (NextGen) seasonal prediction system to enhance climate services over Ethiopia N. Acharya et al. 10.1016/j.cliser.2021.100272
- Implementation of a watershed modelling framework to support adaptive management in the Canadian side of the Lake Erie basin A. Neumann et al. 10.1016/j.ecoinf.2021.101444
- Robustness of CMIP6 Historical Global Mean Temperature Simulations: Trends, Long‐Term Persistence, Autocorrelation, and Distributional Shape S. Papalexiou et al. 10.1029/2020EF001667
- Ensemble Drought Exposure Projection for Multifactorial Interactive Effects of Climate Change and Population Dynamics: Application to the Pearl River Basin R. Duan et al. 10.1029/2021EF002215
- Prescreening-Based Subset Selection for Improving Predictions of Earth System Models With Application to Regional Prediction of Red Tide A. Elshall et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.786223
- A Weighting Scheme in A Multi-Model Ensemble for Bias-Corrected Climate Simulation Y. Shin et al. 10.3390/atmos11080775
- Evaluation of the performance of Euro-CORDEX Regional Climate Models for assessing hydrological climate change impacts in Great Britain: A comparison of different spatial resolutions and quantile mapping bias correction methods E. Pastén-Zapata et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124653
- Reducing uncertainty in ecosystem service modelling through weighted ensembles D. Hooftman et al. 10.1016/j.ecoser.2021.101398
- Evaluation of the ERA5 reanalysis as a potential reference dataset for hydrological modelling over North America M. Tarek et al. 10.5194/hess-24-2527-2020
- Review of approaches for selection and ensembling of GCMs K. Raju & D. Kumar 10.2166/wcc.2020.128
- On future flood magnitudes and estimation uncertainty across 151 catchments in mainland China L. Gu et al. 10.1002/joc.6725
- Attributing correlation skill of dynamical GCM precipitation forecasts to statistical ENSO teleconnection using a set-theory-based approach T. Zhao et al. 10.5194/hess-25-5717-2021
- Projected changes of bivariate flood quantiles and estimation uncertainty based on multi-model ensembles over China J. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124760
- A Framework to Quantify the Uncertainty Contribution of GCMs Over Multiple Sources in Hydrological Impacts of Climate Change H. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020EF001602
- A multi-scenario ensemble streamflow forecast method for Amu Darya River Basin under considering climate and land-use changes Z. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126276
- Climate Change Impact Studies: Should We Bias Correct Climate Model Outputs or Post‐Process Impact Model Outputs? J. Chen et al. 10.1029/2020WR028638
- Ensemble Temperature and Precipitation Projection for Multi-Factorial Interactive Effects of GCMs and SSPs: Application to China R. Duan et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.742326
- Assessing climate change impacts on streamflow and sediment load in the upstream of the Mekong River basin D. Ma et al. 10.1002/joc.7025
Latest update: 08 Dec 2022