A framework for deriving drought indicators from the Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment (GRACE)
Total article views: 4,120 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,120 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,497 with geography defined and 623 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,640 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,378 with geography defined and 262 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,480 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,119 with geography defined and 361 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Estimation of hydrological drought recovery based on precipitation and Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment (GRACE) water storage deficit A. Singh et al. 10.5194/hess-25-511-2021
- Review of In-Situ and Remote Sensing-Based Indices and Their Applicability for Integrated Drought Monitoring in South Africa M. Mukhawana et al. 10.3390/w15020240
- Reconstructing a new terrestrial water storage deficit index to detect and quantify drought in the Yangtze River Basin N. Chao et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.129972
- RECOG RL01: correcting GRACE total water storage estimates for global lakes/reservoirs and earthquakes S. Deggim et al. 10.5194/essd-13-2227-2021
- Water cycle science enabled by the GRACE and GRACE-FO satellite missions M. Rodell & J. Reager 10.1038/s44221-022-00005-0
- Developing a Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM)-Based Model for Reconstructing Terrestrial Water Storage Variations from 1982 to 2016 in the Tarim River Basin, Northwest China F. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs13050889
- Characterization of hydrological droughts in Brazil using a novel multiscale index from GNSS M. Tang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.128934
- Changing intensity of hydroclimatic extreme events revealed by GRACE and GRACE-FO M. Rodell & B. Li 10.1038/s44221-023-00040-5
- An enhanced water storage deficit index (EWSDI) for drought detection using GRACE gravity estimates B. Khorrami & O. Gunduz 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126812
- Quantification and Assessment of Global Terrestrial Water Storage Deficit Caused by Drought Using GRACE Satellite Data J. Lu et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2022.3180509
- Forecasting terrestrial water storage for drought management in Ethiopia T. Kenea et al. 10.1080/02626667.2020.1790564
- Quantifying the Central European Droughts in 2018 and 2019 With GRACE Follow‐On E. Boergens et al. 10.1029/2020GL087285
- Drought assessment of China in 2002–2017 based on a comprehensive drought index Y. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2022.108922
- Improving the resolution of GRACE-based water storage estimates based on machine learning downscaling schemes W. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.128447
- An optimized hydrological drought index integrating GNSS displacement and satellite gravimetry data C. Yao et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.128647
- Hydrometeorological Extreme Events in West Africa: Droughts P. Dibi-Anoh et al. 10.1007/s10712-022-09748-7
- Reconstructing GRACE-type time-variable gravity from the Swarm satellites H. Richter et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-80752-w
- Insights into hydrological drought characteristics using GNSS-inferred large-scale terrestrial water storage deficits Z. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2021.117294
- GRACE and land surface models reveal severe drought in eastern China in 2019 X. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126640
- GRACE Combined with WSD to Assess the Change in Drought Severity in Arid Asia J. Liu et al. 10.3390/rs14143454
- Challenges in modeling and predicting floods and droughts: A review M. Brunner et al. 10.1002/wat2.1520
- The global land water storage data set release 2 (GLWS2.0) derived via assimilating GRACE and GRACE-FO data into a global hydrological model H. Gerdener et al. 10.1007/s00190-023-01763-9
- Hydrological drought characterization based on GNSS imaging of vertical crustal deformation across the contiguous United States Z. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153663
- A novel framework for regional pattern recognition of drought intensities R. Niaz et al. 10.1007/s12517-021-08097-w
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023