16 Jan 2020
Research article | 16 Jan 2020
A framework for deriving drought indicators from the Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment (GRACE)
Helena Gerdener et al.
Total article views: 3,312 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,756 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,729 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,679 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,675 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,077 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,054 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Estimation of hydrological drought recovery based on precipitation and Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment (GRACE) water storage deficit A. Singh et al. 10.5194/hess-25-511-2021
- RECOG RL01: correcting GRACE total water storage estimates for global lakes/reservoirs and earthquakes S. Deggim et al. 10.5194/essd-13-2227-2021
- Developing a Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM)-Based Model for Reconstructing Terrestrial Water Storage Variations from 1982 to 2016 in the Tarim River Basin, Northwest China F. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs13050889
- An enhanced water storage deficit index (EWSDI) for drought detection using GRACE gravity estimates B. Khorrami & O. Gunduz 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126812
- Forecasting terrestrial water storage for drought management in Ethiopia T. Kenea et al. 10.1080/02626667.2020.1790564
- Reconstructing GRACE-type time-variable gravity from the Swarm satellites H. Richter et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-80752-w
- Insights into hydrological drought characteristics using GNSS-inferred large-scale terrestrial water storage deficits Z. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2021.117294
- GRACE and land surface models reveal severe drought in eastern China in 2019 X. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126640
- Quantifying the Central European Droughts in 2018 and 2019 With GRACE Follow‐On E. Boergens et al. 10.1029/2020GL087285
- Challenges in modeling and predicting floods and droughts: A review M. Brunner et al. 10.1002/wat2.1520
- Hydrological drought characterization based on GNSS imaging of vertical crustal deformation across the contiguous United States Z. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153663
- A novel framework for regional pattern recognition of drought intensities R. Niaz et al. 10.1007/s12517-021-08097-w
Latest update: 25 Jun 2022