WHAT-IF: an open-source decision support tool for water infrastructure investment planning within the water–energy–food–climate nexus
Raphaël Payet-Burin et al.
Total article views: 4,353 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,610 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,576 with geography defined and 34 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,141 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,125 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,469 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,451 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Exploring the food–energy–water nexus approach to enhance coastal community resilience research and planning K. Raub et al. 10.1017/sus.2021.20
- Towards a Low-Carbon Economy: A Nexus-Oriented Policy Coherence Analysis in Greece C. Papadopoulou et al. 10.3390/su12010373
- Land, energy and water resource management and its impact on GHG emissions, electricity supply and food production- Insights from a Ugandan case study V. Sridharan et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/abaf38
- Application, adoption and opportunities for improving decision support systems in irrigated agriculture: A review I. Ara et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2021.107161
- Climate-Land-Energy-Water Nexus Models Across Scales: Progress, Gaps and Best Accessibility Practices A. Vinca et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.691523
- Experience of state support for investment-innovative development of the food industry in Ukraine and worldwide O. Bokiy 10.31073/foodresources2019-13-21
- Systems thinking on the resource nexus: Modeling and visualisation tools to identify critical interlinkages for resilient and sustainable societies and institutions C. Laspidou et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137264
- Analyzing existing UAE national water, energy and food nexus related strategies M. Alasam Alzaabi & T. Mezher 10.1016/j.rser.2021.111031
- Nexus between water, energy, food and climate change as challenges facing the modern global, European and Polish economy P. F. Borowski 10.3934/geosci.2020022
- The NExus Solutions Tool (NEST) v1.0: an open platform for optimizing multi-scale energy–water–land system transformations A. Vinca et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1095-2020
- A Bibliometric Analysis of Food–Energy–Water Nexus: Progress and Prospects J. Zhu et al. 10.3390/land9120504
- The historical footprint and future challenges of water-energy-food nexus research: a bibliometric review towards sustainable development X. Han et al. 10.1139/er-2020-0085
- Designing With Information Feedbacks: Forecast Informed Reservoir Sizing and Operation F. Bertoni et al. 10.1029/2020WR028112
- Insights on Water and Climate Change in the Greater Horn of Africa: Connecting Virtual Water and Water-Energy-Food-Biodiversity-Health Nexus H. Hirwa et al. 10.3390/su13116483
- Sustainability Considerations in Water–Energy–Food Nexus Research in Irrigated Agriculture A. Hamidov & K. Helming 10.3390/su12156274
- Nexus vs. Silo Investment Planning Under Uncertainty R. Payet-Burin et al. 10.3389/frwa.2021.672382
- Trade-offs and synergies in the water-energy-food nexus: The case of Saskatchewan, Canada L. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.resconrec.2020.105192
- A novel causal structure-based framework for comparing a basin-wide water–energy–food–ecology nexus applied to the data-limited Amu Darya and Syr Darya river basins H. Shi et al. 10.5194/hess-25-901-2021
- Transboundary cooperation a potential route to sustainable development in the Indus basin A. Vinca et al. 10.1038/s41893-020-00654-7
Latest update: 20 Sep 2021