On the choice of calibration metrics for “high-flow” estimation using hydrologic models
Naoki Mizukami et al.
Total article views: 2,987 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,629 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,611 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,461 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,450 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,168 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,161 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluating the contributions of climate change and human activities to runoff in typical semi-arid area, China L. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125555
- Toward Monitoring Short-Term Droughts Using a Novel Daily Scale, Standardized Antecedent Precipitation Evapotranspiration Index J. Li et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-19-0298.1
- Influence of Calibration Parameter Selection on Flash Flood Simulation for Small to Medium Catchments with MISDc-2L Model N. Nguyen et al. 10.3390/w12113255
- ‘Teflon Basin’ or Not? A High-Elevation Catchment Transit Time Modeling Approach J. Schmieder et al. 10.3390/hydrology6040092
- Assessing the performance and robustness of two conceptual rainfall-runoff models on a worldwide sample of watersheds T. Mathevet et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124698
- A rational performance criterion for hydrological model D. Liu 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125488
- Flood spatial coherence, triggers, and performance in hydrological simulations: large-sample evaluation of four streamflow-calibrated models M. Brunner et al. 10.5194/hess-25-105-2021
- Leveraging River Network Topology and Regionalization to Expand SWOT-Derived River Discharge Time Series in the Mississippi River Basin C. Nickles & E. Beighley 10.3390/rs13081590
- Neural Network Approach to Retrieving Ocean Subsurface Temperatures from Surface Parameters Observed by Satellites H. Cheng et al. 10.3390/w13030388
- Assessing the performance of global hydrological models for capturing peak river flows in the Amazon basin J. Towner et al. 10.5194/hess-23-3057-2019
- Modelling the impacts of future coal mining and coal seam gas extraction on river flows: A methodological framework N. Viney et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126144
- Exploring an Alternative Configuration of the Hydroclimatic Modeling Chain, Based on the Notion of Asynchronous Objective Functions S. Ricard et al. 10.3390/w11102012
- Technical note: Inherent benchmark or not? Comparing Nash–Sutcliffe and Kling–Gupta efficiency scores W. Knoben et al. 10.5194/hess-23-4323-2019
- Global Fully Distributed Parameter Regionalization Based on Observed Streamflow From 4,229 Headwater Catchments H. Beck et al. 10.1029/2019JD031485
- Comparing calibration strategies of a conceptual snow hydrology model and their impact on model performance and parameter identifiability S. Nemri & C. Kinnard 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.124474
- Technical note: Diagnostic efficiency – specific evaluation of model performance R. Schwemmle et al. 10.5194/hess-25-2187-2021
- When does a parsimonious model fail to simulate floods? Learning from the seasonality of model bias P. Astagneau et al. 10.1080/02626667.2021.1923720
- Towards learning universal, regional, and local hydrological behaviors via machine learning applied to large-sample datasets F. Kratzert et al. 10.5194/hess-23-5089-2019
- Calibration of hydrological models for ecologically relevant streamflow predictions: a trade-off between fitting well to data and estimating consistent parameter sets? T. Hallouin et al. 10.5194/hess-24-1031-2020
- PISCO_HyM_GR2M: A Model of Monthly Water Balance in Peru (1981–2020) H. Llauca et al. 10.3390/w13081048
- Diagnostic Evaluation of Large‐Domain Hydrologic Models Calibrated Across the Contiguous United States O. Rakovec et al. 10.1029/2019JD030767
- Global catchment modelling using World-Wide HYPE (WWH), open data, and stepwise parameter estimation B. Arheimer et al. 10.5194/hess-24-535-2020
- A Holistic Modelling Approach for the Estimation of Return Levels of Peak Flows in Bavaria F. Willkofer et al. 10.3390/w12092349
- Development of a Regional Gridded Runoff Dataset Using Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM) Networks G. Ayzel et al. 10.3390/hydrology8010006
- Opportunities and challenges in using catchment-scale storage estimates from cosmic ray neutron sensors for rainfall-runoff modelling K. Dimitrova-Petrova et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124878
- A review of hydrologic signatures and their applications H. McMillan 10.1002/wat2.1499
- Meshless Model for Wave-Induced Oscillatory Seabed Response around a Submerged Breakwater Due to Regular and Irregular Wave Loading D. Jeng et al. 10.3390/jmse9010015
- The proper care and feeding of CAMELS: How limited training data affects streamflow prediction M. Gauch et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2020.104926
- Challenges in modeling and predicting floods and droughts: A review M. Brunner et al. 10.1002/wat2.1520
Latest update: 15 Jun 2021