State updating and calibration period selection to improve dynamic monthly streamflow forecasts for an environmental flow management application
Matthew S. Gibbs et al.
Total article views: 2,062 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,976 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,963 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,330 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,321 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 646 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 642 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Framework for developing hybrid process-driven, artificial neural network and regression models for salinity prediction in river systems J. Hunter et al. 10.5194/hess-22-2987-2018
- A modelling framework and R-package for evaluating system performance under hydroclimate variability and change B. Bennett et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2021.104999
- Time-varying network-based approach for capturing hydrological extremes under climate change with application on drought R. Dutta & R. Maity 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126958
- Integration and Evaluation of Forecast-Informed Multiobjective Reservoir Operations G. Yang et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)WR.1943-5452.0001229
- Benefits of Explicit Treatment of Zero Flows in Probabilistic Hydrological Modeling of Ephemeral Catchments D. McInerney et al. 10.1029/2018WR024148
- Toward Improved Probabilistic Predictions for Flood Forecasts Generated Using Deterministic Models X. Jiang et al. 10.1029/2019WR025477
- Temporal Networks‐Based Approach for Nonstationary Hydroclimatic Modeling and its Demonstration With Streamflow Prediction R. Dutta & R. Maity 10.1029/2020WR027086
- On Lack of Robustness in Hydrological Model Development Due to Absence of Guidelines for Selecting Calibration and Evaluation Data: Demonstration for Data‐Driven Models F. Zheng et al. 10.1002/2017WR021470
- Jointly Calibrating Hydrologic Model Parameters and State Adjustments S. Kim et al. 10.1029/2020WR028499
- On the Robustness of Conceptual Rainfall‐Runoff Models to Calibration and Evaluation Data Set Splits Selection: A Large Sample Investigation D. Guo et al. 10.1029/2019WR026752
- Multi‐temporal Hydrological Residual Error Modeling for Seamless Subseasonal Streamflow Forecasting D. McInerney et al. 10.1029/2019WR026979
- Comparison of the alternative models SOURCE and SWAT for predicting catchment streamflow, sediment and nutrient loads under the effect of land use changes H. Nguyen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.01.286
- AI-based techniques for multi-step streamflow forecasts: application for multi-objective reservoir operation optimization and performance assessment Y. Guo et al. 10.5194/hess-25-5951-2021
- Dynamic runoff simulation in a changing environment: A data stream approach Q. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2018.11.007
- Conditioning ensemble streamflow prediction with the North Atlantic Oscillation improves skill at longer lead times S. Donegan et al. 10.5194/hess-25-4159-2021
- Evaluating post-processing approaches for monthly and seasonal streamflow forecasts F. Woldemeskel et al. 10.5194/hess-22-6257-2018
- Operational Seasonal Water Supply and Water Level Forecasting for the Laurentian Great Lakes L. Fry et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)WR.1943-5452.0001214
- A hybrid framework for quantifying the influence of data in hydrological model calibration D. Wright et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.01.036
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Dec 2021