21 Dec 2018
Research article | 21 Dec 2018
Developing a drought-monitoring index for the contiguous US using SMAP
Sara Sadri et al.
Total article views: 2,661 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,661 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,173 with geography defined and 488 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,938 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,479 with geography defined and 459 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 723 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 694 with geography defined and 29 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- STUDY ON REMOTE SENSING MONITORING MODEL OF AGRICULTURAL DROUGHT BASED ON RANDOM FOREST DEVIATION CORRECTION S. Li & X. Xu 10.35633/inmateh-64-41
- Exploring SMAP and OCO-2 observations to monitor soil moisture control on photosynthetic activity of global drylands and croplands A. Gonsamo et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111314
- SMAP underestimates soil moisture in vegetation-disturbed areas primarily as a result of biased surface temperature data X. Fan et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111914
- Combining hyper-resolution land surface modeling with SMAP brightness temperatures to obtain 30-m soil moisture estimates N. Vergopolan et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111740
- Global spatiotemporal consistency between meteorological and soil moisture drought indices M. Afshar et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2022.108848
- Soil moisture as an essential component for delineating and forecasting agricultural rather than meteorological drought S. Chatterjee et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112833
- A global near-real-time soil moisture index monitor for food security using integrated SMOS and SMAP S. Sadri et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111864
- Application of high-resolution meteorological data from NCAM-WRF to characterize agricultural drought in small-scale farmlands based on soil moisture deficit M. Hong et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2020.106494
- Multicomponent Satellite Assessment of Drought Severity in the Contiguous United States From 2002 to 2017 Using AMSR‐E and AMSR2 J. Du et al. 10.1029/2018WR024633
- Global Flash Drought Monitoring Using Surface Soil Moisture V. Sehgal et al. 10.1029/2021WR029901
- A roadmap for high-resolution satellite soil moisture applications – confronting product characteristics with user requirements J. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112162
- Continental drought monitoring using satellite soil moisture, data assimilation and an integrated drought index L. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112028
- Gaussianizing the Earth: Multidimensional information measures for Earth data analysis J. Johnson et al. 10.1109/MGRS.2021.3066260
- The <sup>18</sup>O ecohydrology of a grassland ecosystem – predictions and observations R. Hirl et al. 10.5194/hess-23-2581-2019
- Comparison of soil moisture at different depths for drought monitoring based on improved soil moisture anomaly percentage index Z. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.wse.2021.08.008
- Monitoring Soil Moisture Drought over Northern High Latitudes from Space J. Blyverket et al. 10.3390/rs11101200
- Version 4 of the SMAP Level‐4 Soil Moisture Algorithm and Data Product R. Reichle et al. 10.1029/2019MS001729
- Additional Value of Using Satellite-Based Soil Moisture and Two Sources of Groundwater Data for Hydrological Model Calibration . Demirel et al. 10.3390/w11102083
Latest update: 06 Feb 2023