Articles | Volume 22, issue 3
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
On the use of the GRACE normal equation of inter-satellite tracking data for estimation of soil moisture and groundwater in Australia
Total article views: 3,426 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,426 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,259 with geography defined and 167 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,395 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,246 with geography defined and 149 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,031 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,013 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluation of ORCHIDEE-MICT-simulated soil moisture over China and impacts of different atmospheric forcing data Z. Yin et al. 10.5194/hess-22-5463-2018
- Worldwide evaluation of mean and extreme runoff from six global-scale hydrological models that account for human impacts J. Zaherpour et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aac547
- Sustainable and resilient management scenarios for groundwater resources of the Red Sea coastal aquifers B. Niyazi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.07.081
- Assessment of GRACE/GRACE Follow-On Terrestrial Water Storage Estimates Using an Improved Forward Modeling Method: A Case Study in Africa H. Zhou et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.796723
- Improving the Accuracy of Groundwater Storage Estimates Based on Groundwater Weighted Fusion Model K. Su et al. 10.3390/rs14010202
- Forecasting dryland vegetation condition months in advance through satellite data assimilation S. Tian et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-08403-x
- Improved water storage estimates within the North China Plain by assimilating GRACE data into the CABLE model W. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125348
- Improving regional groundwater storage estimates from GRACE and global hydrological models over Tasmania, Australia W. Yin et al. 10.1007/s10040-020-02157-3
- WAYS v1: a hydrological model for root zone water storage simulation on a global scale G. Mao & J. Liu 10.5194/gmd-12-5267-2019
- Detection of groundwater storage variability based on GRACE and CABLE model in the Murray-Darling Basin T. Li et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/201913101067
- Global joint assimilation of GRACE and SMOS for improved estimation of root-zone soil moisture and vegetation response S. Tian et al. 10.5194/hess-23-1067-2019
- Environmental Sustainability of Water Footprint in Mainland China J. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.geosus.2020.02.002
- Quantifying water storage change and land subsidence induced by reservoir impoundment using GRACE, Landsat, and GPS data N. Tangdamrongsub et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111385
- Assessing Performances of Multivariate Data Assimilation Algorithms with SMOS, SMAP, and GRACE Observations for Improved Soil Moisture and Groundwater Analyses N. Tangdamrongsub et al. 10.3390/w14040621
- Spatio-Temporal Evaluation of Water Storage Trends from Hydrological Models over Australia Using GRACE Mascon Solutions X. Yang et al. 10.3390/rs12213578
- Evaluation of Groundwater Storage Variations Estimated from GRACE Data Assimilation and State-of-the-Art Land Surface Models in Australia and the North China Plain N. Tangdamrongsub et al. 10.3390/rs10030483
- ATTRICI v1.1 – counterfactual climate for impact attribution M. Mengel et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5269-2021
- Tracking inter-annual terrestrial water storage variations over Lake Baikal basin from GRACE and GRACE Follow-On missions M. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2022.101004
- Optimizing GRACE/GRACE-FO data and a priori hydrological knowledge for improved global terrestial water storage component estimates N. Tangdamrongsub et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126463
- Multivariate data assimilation of GRACE, SMOS, SMAP measurements for improved regional soil moisture and groundwater storage estimates N. Tangdamrongsub et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2019.103477
Latest update: 25 Mar 2023