Articles | Volume 22, issue 2
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Using hydraulic head, chloride and electrical conductivity data to distinguish between mountain-front and mountain-block recharge to basin aquifers
Total article views: 5,574 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,574 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,174 with geography defined and 400 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,715 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,339 with geography defined and 376 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 859 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 835 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Soil NO 3 − storage from oasis development in deserts: Implications for the prevention and control of groundwater pollution S. Qi et al. 10.1002/hyp.13855
- Deciphering groundwater flow-paths in fault-controlled semiarid mountain front zones (Central Chile) R. Figueroa et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145456
- Assessment of surface water and groundwater interaction using hydrogeology, hydrochemical and isotopic constituents in the Imphal river basin, Northeast India K. Kshetrimayum & P. Laishram 10.1016/j.gsd.2020.100391
- Groundwater recharge sources in semiarid irrigated mountain fronts H. Bouimouass et al. 10.1002/hyp.13685
- Spatial and temporal variability of groundwater recharge in a sandstone aquifer in a semiarid region F. Manna et al. 10.5194/hess-23-2187-2019
- Evidence for high-elevation salar recharge and interbasin groundwater flow in the Western Cordillera of the Peruvian Andes O. Alvarez-Campos et al. 10.5194/hess-26-483-2022
- An Attempt to Characterize the Recharge of Alluvial Fans Facing the Northern Italian Apennines: Indications from Water Stable Isotopes G. Martinelli et al. 10.3390/w12061561
- GMD perspective: The quest to improve the evaluation of groundwater representation in continental- to global-scale models T. Gleeson et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-7545-2021
- Estimation of mountain block recharge on the northern Tianshan Mountains using numerical modeling J. Ping et al. 10.1007/s11629-020-6589-y
- A global-scale dataset of direct natural groundwater recharge rates: A review of variables, processes and relationships C. Moeck et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137042
- Alpine Hydrogeology: The Critical Role of Groundwater in Sourcing the Headwaters of the World M. Hayashi 10.1111/gwat.12965
- Hydrologic processes of groundwater in a small monsoon-influenced mountainous watershed R. Yuan et al. 10.2166/nh.2018.030
- Alpine hydrogeology M. HAYASHI 10.5917/jagh.62.43
- Connectivity of fractures and groundwater flows analyses into the Western Andean Front by means of a topological approach (Aconcagua Basin, Central Chile) M. Taucare et al. 10.1007/s10040-020-02200-3
- Mountain‐Block Recharge: A Review of Current Understanding K. Markovich et al. 10.1029/2019WR025676
- Technical note: Water table mapping accounting for river–aquifer connectivity and human pressure M. Maillot et al. 10.5194/hess-23-4835-2019
- Decision tree for estimating groundwater contaminant through proxies considering seasonality and soil saturation S. Dauji & T. Keesari 10.1007/s10661-021-09577-y
- Hydrogeology of desert springs in the Panamint Range, California, USA: Identifying the sources and amount of recharge that support spring flow C. Gleason et al. 10.1002/hyp.13621
- Modeling managed aquifer recharge processes in a highly heterogeneous, semi-confined aquifer system S. Maples et al. 10.1007/s10040-019-02033-9
- Hydrogeological conceptual model building and testing: A review T. Enemark et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.12.007
- Traditional irrigation practices sustain groundwater quality in a semiarid piedmont H. Bouimouass et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2021.105923
- Identification of the contributing area to river discharge during low-flow periods M. Gillet et al. 10.5194/hess-25-6261-2021
- Groundwater Impacts and Management under a Drying Climate in Southern Australia G. Walker et al. 10.3390/w13243588
- Identifying recharge under subtle ephemeral features in a flat-lying semi-arid region using a combined geophysical approach B. Flinchum et al. 10.5194/hess-24-4353-2020
- A Systematic Approach to Hydrogeological Conceptual Model Testing, Combining Remote Sensing and Geophysical Data T. Enemark et al. 10.1029/2020WR027578
- A review of groundwater in high mountain environments L. Somers & J. McKenzie 10.1002/wat2.1475
Latest update: 31 May 2023