29 Jun 2017
Research article | 29 Jun 2017
Landscape-scale water balance monitoring with an iGrav superconducting gravimeter in a field enclosure
Andreas Güntner et al.
Total article views: 2,529 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,438 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,412 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,741 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,722 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 697 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 690 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Laboratory test of a superconducting gravimeter without a cryogenic refrigerator: implications for noise surveys in geothermal fields H. Goto et al. 10.1080/08123985.2020.1722027
- Hydrometeorological and gravity signals at the Argentine-German Geodetic Observatory (AGGO) in La Plata M. Mikolaj et al. 10.5194/essd-11-1501-2019
- Technical note: Introduction of a superconducting gravimeter as novel hydrological sensor for the Alpine research catchment Zugspitze C. Voigt et al. 10.5194/hess-25-5047-2021
- Monitoring Saturation Changes with Ambient Seismic Noise and Gravimetry in a Karst Environment B. Fores et al. 10.2136/vzj2017.09.0163
- Use of microgravity for identification of delayed gravity drainage and conceptual model selection in unconfined aquifers A. González-Quirós & J. Fernández-Álvarez 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126285
- New insights on water storage dynamics in a mountainous catchment from superconducting gravimetry Q. Chaffaut et al. 10.1093/gji/ggab328
- Identifying presence of correlated errors using machine learning algorithms for the selective de-correlation of GRACE harmonic coefficients D. Piretzidis et al. 10.1093/gji/ggy272
- Hydrological signals in tilt and gravity residuals at Conrad Observatory (Austria) B. Meurers et al. 10.5194/hess-25-217-2021
- Perceptual perplexity and parameter parsimony K. Beven & N. Chappell 10.1002/wat2.1530
- The Benefits of Using a Network of Superconducting Gravimeters to Monitor and Study Active Volcanoes D. Carbone et al. 10.1029/2018JB017204
- Assessing data availability and research reproducibility in hydrology and water resources J. Stagge et al. 10.1038/sdata.2019.30
- Continuous gravity observation with a superconducting gravimeter at the Tomakomai CCS demonstration site, Japan: applicability to ground‐based monitoring of offshore CO 2 geological storage H. Goto et al. 10.1002/ghg.1911
- Deep learning, hydrological processes and the uniqueness of place K. Beven 10.1002/hyp.13805
- Developing observational methods to drive future hydrological science: Can we make a start as a community? K. Beven et al. 10.1002/hyp.13622
- Performance of three iGrav superconducting gravity meters before and after transport to remote monitoring sites F. Schäfer et al. 10.1093/gji/ggaa359
- Calibration of the Latest Generation Superconducting Gravimeter iGrav-043 Using the Observatory Superconducting Gravimeter OSG-CT040 and the Comparisons of Their Characteristics at the Walferdange Underground Laboratory for Geodynamics, Luxembourg B. Elsaka et al. 10.1007/s00024-021-02938-1
- Resolving Geophysical Signals by Terrestrial Gravimetry: A Time Domain Assessment of the Correction‐Induced Uncertainty M. Mikolaj et al. 10.1029/2018JB016682
- Field‐Scale Subsurface Flow Processes Inferred From Continuous Gravity Monitoring During a Sprinkling Experiment M. Reich et al. 10.1029/2021WR030044
- First evaluation of an absolute quantum gravimeter (AQG#B01) for future field experiments A. Cooke et al. 10.5194/gi-10-65-2021
- Quantitative separation of the local vadose zone water storage changes using the superconductive gravity technique Q. He et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.127734
- Gravity as a tool to improve the hydrologic mass budget in karstic areas T. Pivetta et al. 10.5194/hess-25-6001-2021
- Geophysics From Terrestrial Time-Variable Gravity Measurements M. Van Camp et al. 10.1002/2017RG000566
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022