19 Jun 2017
Research article | 19 Jun 2017
Moving beyond the cost–loss ratio: economic assessment of streamflow forecasts for a risk-averse decision maker
Simon Matte et al.
Total article views: 2,347 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,282 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,268 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,652 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,640 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 630 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 628 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Comparison of Single-Valued Forecasts in a User-Oriented Framework M. Foley & N. Loveday 10.1175/WAF-D-19-0248.1
- Optimal Credible Warnings K. Akakpo et al. 10.2139/ssrn.3218439
- Evaluating post-processing approaches for monthly and seasonal streamflow forecasts F. Woldemeskel et al. 10.5194/hess-22-6257-2018
- A Stochastic Data‐Driven Ensemble Forecasting Framework for Water Resources: A Case Study Using Ensemble Members Derived From a Database of Deterministic Wavelet‐Based Models J. Quilty et al. 10.1029/2018WR023205
- A Value‐Based Model Selection Approach for Environmental Random Variables M. Müller & S. Thompson 10.1029/2018WR023000
- Do users benefit from additional information in support of operational drought management decisions in the Ebro basin? C. Linés et al. 10.5194/hess-22-5901-2018
- Assessing time, cost and quality trade-offs in forecast-based action for floods K. Bischiniotis et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2019.101252
- Water Temperature Ensemble Forecasts: Implementation Using the CEQUEAU Model on Two Contrasted River Systems S. Ouellet-Proulx et al. 10.3390/w9070457
- Estimation of uncertainty in flood forecasts—A comparison of methods L. Boelee et al. 10.1111/jfr3.12516
- OpenForecast: The First Open-Source Operational Runoff Forecasting System in Russia G. Ayzel et al. 10.3390/w11081546
- Effects of O3 pollution near formation on crop yield and economic loss J. Ren 10.1016/j.eti.2021.101446
- Using a coupled agent-based modeling approach to analyze the role of risk perception in water management decisions J. Hyun et al. 10.5194/hess-23-2261-2019
Latest update: 03 Jul 2022