Historical and future trends in wetting and drying in 291 catchments across China
Total article views: 2,773 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,773 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,646 with geography defined and 127 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,304 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,179 with geography defined and 125 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 469 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 467 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Historical and future changes of blue water and green water resources in the Yangtze River source region, China Z. Yuan et al. 10.1007/s00704-019-02883-z
- Future aridity under conditions of global climate change M. Asadi Zarch et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2017.08.043
- Drought Trend Analysis Based on the Standardized Precipitation–Evapotranspiration Index Using NASA’s Earth Exchange Global Daily Downscaled Projections, High Spatial Resolution Coupled Model Intercomparison Project Phase 5 Projections, and Assessment of Potential Impacts on China’s Crop Yield in the 21st Century X. Guo et al. 10.3390/w11122455
- Identifying the Dominant Drivers of Hydrological Change in the Contiguous United States Z. Li & S. Quiring 10.1029/2021WR029738
- Projecting potential evapotranspiration change and quantifying its uncertainty under future climate scenarios: A case study in southeastern Australia L. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124756
- A simple framework for estimating the annual runoff frequency distribution under a non-stationarity condition Z. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125550
- Historical and future changes of frozen ground in the upper Yellow River Basin T. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2018.01.009
- Impacts of rainfall change on stormwater control and water saving performance of rainwater harvesting systems S. Ali et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2020.111850
- Impacts of climate change on urban rainwater harvesting systems S. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.02.135
- An Improved Conceptual Model Quantifying the Effect of Climate Change and Anthropogenic Activities on Vegetation Change in Arid Regions . Yu et al. 10.3390/rs11182110
- Evidence for Intensification in Meteorological Drought since the 1950s and Recent Dryness–Wetness Forecasting in China R. Yang & B. Xing 10.3390/atmos13050745
- Evaluating the impact of climate change on surface water resources in the upper Ganjiang River Basin, China P. Song et al. 10.2166/wcc.2022.258
- Future changes of drought characteristics in Coupled Model Intercomparison Project phase 6 Shared Socioeconomic Pathway scenarios over Central Asia H. Guo et al. 10.1002/joc.7450
- Multi-scale assessment of eco-hydrological resilience to drought in China over the last three decades W. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.03.408
- Challenges of typical inter-basin water transfer projects in China: Anticipated impacts of climate change on streamflow and hydrological drought under CMIP6 L. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.130437
- Water saving efficiency and reliability of rainwater harvesting systems in the context of climate change S. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.06.133
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023