A novel causal structure-based framework for comparing a basin-wide water–energy–food–ecology nexus applied to the data-limited Amu Darya and Syr Darya river basins
Total article views: 3,340 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Oct 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Oct 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,340 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,972 with geography defined and 368 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,745 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,436 with geography defined and 309 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 595 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 536 with geography defined and 59 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Deciphering the impact of wind erosion on ecosystem services: An integrated framework for assessment and spatiotemporal analysis in arid regions S. Song et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2023.110693
- Satellite data-driven multi-objective simulation-optimization modeling for water-environment-agriculture nexus in an arid endorheic lake basin J. Song et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.128207
- Projection of Hot and Cold Extremes in the Amu River Basin of Central Asia using GCMs CMIP6 O. Salehie et al. 10.1007/s00477-022-02201-6
- Five decades of freshwater salinization in the Amu Darya River basin L. Hao et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2023.101375
- Numerical study on the climatic effect of the Aral Sea H. He et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105977
- Evaluating surface soil moisture characteristics and the performance of remote sensing and analytical products in Central Asia T. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.128921
- Using Synthetic Remote Sensing Indicators to Monitor the Land Degradation in a Salinized Area T. Yu et al. 10.3390/rs13152851
- Analysis of the Impacts of Environmental Factors on Rat Hole Density in the Northern Slope of the Tienshan Mountains with Satellite Remote Sensing Data H. Shi et al. 10.3390/rs13224709
- Soil salinisation as a land degradation process in the dried bed of the North-eastern Aral Sea, Kazakhstan G. Issanova et al. 10.1007/s12517-022-09627-w
- Sustainability and assessment of factors driving the water-energy-food nexus in pumped irrigation systems S. Cui et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2022.107846
- Ecological Assessment of Terminal Lake Basins in Central Asia under Changing Landscape Patterns W. Yan et al. 10.3390/rs14194842
- The summer cooling effect under the projected restoration of Aral Sea in Central Asia H. He et al. 10.1007/s10584-022-03434-8
- Coupling Relationship and Influencing Factors of the Water–Energy–Cotton System in Tarim River Basin Q. Lu et al. 10.3390/agronomy12102333
- Net carbon flux from cropland changes in the Central Asian Aral Sea Basin Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2022.115078
- Comprehensive evaluation of the water-energy-food nexus in the agricultural management of the Tarim River Basin, Northwest China M. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2022.107811
- Indicator-based assessments of the coupling coordination degree and correlations of water-energy-food-ecology nexus in Uzbekistan S. Song et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2023.118674
- The effect of farmland on the surface water of the Aral Sea Region using Multi-source Satellite Data J. Shi et al. 10.7717/peerj.12920
- Revisiting and attributing the global controls over terrestrial ecosystem functions of climate and plant traits at FLUXNET sites via causal graphical models H. Shi et al. 10.5194/bg-20-2727-2023
- Comprehensive evaluation and sustainable development of water–energy–food–ecology systems in Central Asia J. Qin et al. 10.1016/j.rser.2021.112061
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023