Sequential data assimilation for real-time probabilistic flood inundation mapping
Total article views: 2,387 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 May 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 May 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,387 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,207 with geography defined and 180 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,697 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,566 with geography defined and 131 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 690 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 641 with geography defined and 49 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Fast Flood Extent Monitoring With SAR Change Detection Using Google Earth Engine E. Hamidi et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2023.3240097
- Development of a Fast and Accurate Hybrid Model for Floodplain Inundation Simulations N. Fraehr et al. 10.1029/2022WR033836
- An ensemble data assimilation approach to improve farm-scale actual evapotranspiration estimation P. Deb et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2022.108982
- Real-time coastal flood hazard assessment using DEM-based hydrogeomorphic classifiers K. Jafarzadegan et al. 10.5194/nhess-22-1419-2022
- Dual State‐Parameter Assimilation of SAR‐Derived Wet Surface Ratio for Improving Fluvial Flood Reanalysis T. Nguyen et al. 10.1029/2022WR033155
- Perspective on uncertainty quantification and reduction in compound flood modeling and forecasting P. Abbaszadeh et al. 10.1016/j.isci.2022.105201
- Towards flood risk mapping based on multi-tiered decision making in a densely urbanized metropolitan city of Istanbul Ö. Ekmekcioğlu et al. 10.1016/j.scs.2022.103759
- Joint assimilation of satellite soil moisture and streamflow data for the hydrological application of a two-dimensional shallow water model G. García-Alén et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.129667
- A Framework for Mechanistic Flood Inundation Forecasting at the Metropolitan Scale J. Schubert et al. 10.1029/2021WR031279
- River network and hydro-geomorphological parameters at 1∕12° resolution for global hydrological and climate studies S. Munier & B. Decharme 10.5194/essd-14-2239-2022
- LISFLOOD-FP 8.1: new GPU-accelerated solvers for faster fluvial/pluvial flood simulations M. Sharifian et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-2391-2023
- SWAT_DA: Sequential Multivariate Data Assimilation‐Oriented Modification of SWAT M. Bayat et al. 10.1029/2022WR032397
- Editorial: Identifying hotspots of hydro-hazards under global change M. Pregnolato et al. 10.3389/frwa.2022.1087690
- Toward improved river boundary conditioning for simulation of extreme floods K. Jafarzadegan et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2021.104059
- Improving flood inundation modeling skill: interconnection between model parameters and boundary conditions N. Oruc Baci et al. 10.1007/s40808-023-01768-5
- The use of crowdsourced social media data to improve flood forecasting C. Songchon et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.129703
- Recent Advances and New Frontiers in Riverine and Coastal Flood Modeling K. Jafarzadegan et al. 10.1029/2022RG000788
- Improvement of Flood Extent Representation With Remote Sensing Data and Data Assimilation T. Nguyen et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2022.3147429
- Comparison of data assimilation based approach for daily streamflow simulation under multiple scenarios in Ganjiang River Basin W. Weiguang et al. 10.18307/2023.0323
- Compound Effects of Flood Drivers, Sea Level Rise, and Dredging Protocols on Vessel Navigability and Wetland Inundation Dynamics D. Muñoz et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.906376
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023