Articles | Volume 25, issue 8
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Interaction of soil water and groundwater during the freezing–thawing cycle: field observations and numerical modeling
Total article views: 2,541 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jan 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jan 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,541 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,454 with geography defined and 87 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,618 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,517 with geography defined and 101 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 923 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 937 with geography defined and -14 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Analysis of a steady-state model of groundwater discharge in a river valley without and with evapotranspiration S. Pozdniakov et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2022.104306
- Response mechanism of groundwater dynamics to Freeze–thaw process in seasonally frozen soil areas: A comprehensive analysis from site to regional scale H. Lyu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.129861
- Effect of freeze–thaw process on heat transfer and water migration between soil water and groundwater T. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.128987
- On the extinction depth of freezing-induced groundwater migration X. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.129358
- Factors controlling the rise and fall of groundwater level during the freezing-thawing period in seasonal frozen regions H. Lyu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.127442
- Effects of soil particle size and gradation on the transformation between shallow phreatic water and soil water under laboratory freezing-thawing action J. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.129323
- Interaction of focused recharge and deep groundwater discharge near a wetland: A study in the Ordos Basin, China J. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.130361
- The source of rock moisture in a sandstone cave in arid northern China: rainfall infiltration or vapor condensation? X. Jiang et al. 10.1007/s10040-023-02725-3
- Physics-informed machine learning for understanding rock moisture dynamics in a sandstone cave K. Ouyang et al. 10.5194/hess-27-2579-2023
- Numerical Study of Coupled Water and Vapor Flow, Heat Transfer, and Solute Transport in Variably‐Saturated Deformable Soil During Freeze‐Thaw Cycles X. Huang & D. Rudolph 10.1029/2022WR032146
- Experimental study on progressive deformation and failure mode of loess fill slopes under freeze-thaw cycles and earthquakes J. Jing et al. 10.1016/j.enggeo.2022.106896
- New strategy for evaluating the spatiotemporal distribution of groundwater resource quantity under seasonal freeze/thaw in mountainous areas H. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.128850
- Improving soil hydrological simulation under freeze–thaw conditions by considering soil deformation and its impact on soil hydrothermal properties S. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.129336
- Effect of Autumn Irrigation on Salt Leaching under Subsurface Drainage in an Arid Irrigation District J. Liu et al. 10.3390/w15122296
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023