Articles | Volume 25, issue 6
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Statistical modelling and climate variability of compound surge and precipitation events in a managed water system: a case study in the Netherlands
Total article views: 3,306 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Oct 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Oct 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,306 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,921 with geography defined and 385 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,174 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,021 with geography defined and 153 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,132 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 900 with geography defined and 232 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A Hybrid Framework for Rapidly Locating Transition Zones: A Comparison of Event‐ and Response‐Based Return Water Levels in the Suwannee River FL R. Jane et al. 10.1029/2022WR032481
- Compounding Effects of Fluvial Flooding and Storm Tides on Coastal Flooding Risk in the Coastal-Estuarine Region of Southeastern China W. Lu et al. 10.3390/atmos13020238
- Effects of Internal Climate Variability on Historical Ocean Wave Height Trend Assessment M. Casas-Prat et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.847017
- Horizontal two-dimensional groundwater-level fluctuations in response to the combined actions of tide and rainfall in an unconfined coastal aquifer Y. Zheng et al. 10.1007/s10040-022-02564-8
- Consideration of compound drivers and impacts in the disaster risk reduction cycle B. van den Hurk et al. 10.1016/j.isci.2023.106030
- Impact assessment of climate change on compound flooding in a coastal city K. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.129166
- Temporal changes in dependence between compound coastal and inland flooding drivers around the contiguous United States coastline A. Nasr et al. 10.1016/j.wace.2023.100594
- The role of preconditioning for extreme storm surges in the western Baltic Sea E. Andrée et al. 10.5194/nhess-23-1817-2023
- Varieties of approaches to constructing physical climate storylines: A review M. Baldissera Pacchetti et al. 10.1002/wcc.869
- Compound flood events: analysing the joint occurrence of extreme river discharge events and storm surges in northern and central Europe P. Heinrich et al. 10.5194/nhess-23-1967-2023
- Compound flood models in coastal areas: a review of methods and uncertainty analysis K. Xu et al. 10.1007/s11069-022-05683-3
- Guidelines for Studying Diverse Types of Compound Weather and Climate Events E. Bevacqua et al. 10.1029/2021EF002340
- Facilitating knowledge sharing and co-creation between communities of climate research and its users X. Zhang & Z. Jiang 10.30852/sb.2022.1994
- Nonparametric Approach to Copula Estimation in Compounding The Joint Impact of Storm Surge and Rainfall Events in Coastal Flood Analysis S. Latif & S. Simonovic 10.1007/s11269-022-03321-y
- A 100-member ensemble simulations of global historical (1951–2010) wave heights M. Casas-Prat et al. 10.1038/s41597-023-02058-6
- Storylines of weather-induced crop failure events under climate change H. Goulart et al. 10.5194/esd-12-1503-2021
- Assessing the Potential for Compound Storm Surge and Extreme River Discharge Events at the Catchment Scale with Statistical Models: Sensitivity Analysis and Recommendations for Best Practice R. Jane et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)HE.1943-5584.0002154
- Compound flood impact of water level and rainfall during tropical cyclone periods in a coastal city: the case of Shanghai H. Xu et al. 10.5194/nhess-22-2347-2022
- Assessing compound flooding potential with multivariate statistical models in a complex estuarine system under data constraints V. Santos et al. 10.1111/jfr3.12749
- Multivariate Analysis of Compound Flood Hazard Across Canada's Atlantic, Pacific and Great Lakes Coastal Areas F. Jalili Pirani & M. Najafi 10.1029/2022EF002655
Latest update: 04 Dec 2023