Articles | Volume 25, issue 5
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Estimating the probability of compound floods in estuarine regions
Total article views: 2,520 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Sep 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Sep 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,520 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,208 with geography defined and 312 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,677 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,506 with geography defined and 171 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 843 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 702 with geography defined and 141 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- System comprehensive risk assessment of urban rainstorm–induced flood-water pollution disasters S. Huang et al. 10.1007/s11356-023-26762-3
- Uncertainties in Riverine and Coastal Flood Impacts under Climate Change S. Wang et al. 10.3390/w13131774
- Compound Continental Risk of Multiple Extreme Floods in the United States N. Najibi et al. 10.1029/2023GL105297
- Assessing the Potential for Compound Storm Surge and Extreme River Discharge Events at the Catchment Scale with Statistical Models: Sensitivity Analysis and Recommendations for Best Practice R. Jane et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)HE.1943-5584.0002154
- On the generation of high‐resolution probabilistic design events capturing the joint occurrence of rainfall and storm surge in coastal basins H. Kim et al. 10.1002/joc.7825
- Sea Level Rise Impact on Compound Coastal River Flood Risk in Klaipėda City (Baltic Coast, Lithuania) E. Čepienė et al. 10.3390/w14030414
- Improving Estuarine Flood Risk Knowledge through Documentary Data Using Multiple Correspondence Analysis A. Rilo et al. 10.3390/w14193161
- Flood Risk in Urban Areas: Modelling, Management and Adaptation to Climate Change. A Review L. Cea & P. Costabile 10.3390/hydrology9030050
- A Hybrid Framework for Rapidly Locating Transition Zones: A Comparison of Event‐ and Response‐Based Return Water Levels in the Suwannee River FL R. Jane et al. 10.1029/2022WR032481
- Investigating coastal backwater effects and flooding in the coastal zone using a global river transport model on an unstructured mesh D. Feng et al. 10.5194/hess-26-5473-2022
- Understanding the compound flood risk along the coast of the contiguous United States D. Feng et al. 10.5194/hess-27-3911-2023
- Guidelines for Studying Diverse Types of Compound Weather and Climate Events E. Bevacqua et al. 10.1029/2021EF002340
- Mapping Dependence between Extreme Skew-Surge, Rainfall, and River-Flow S. Stephens & W. Wu 10.3390/jmse10121818
- Perspectives on Compound Flooding in Chinese Estuary Regions H. Xu et al. 10.1007/s13753-023-00482-1
- Modeling compound flood risk and risk reduction using a globally applicable framework: a pilot in the Sofala province of Mozambique D. Eilander et al. 10.5194/nhess-23-2251-2023
- A nonstationary bivariate design flood estimation approach coupled with the most likely and expectation combination strategies Y. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127325
- Dealing with Multisource Information for Estuarine Flood Risk Appraisal in Two Western European Coastal Areas A. Rodrigues Rilo et al. 10.1007/s13753-022-00403-8
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023