30 Mar 2021
Research article | 30 Mar 2021
A standardized index for assessing sub-monthly compound dry and hot conditions with application in China
Jun Li et al.
Total article views: 2,813 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Jul 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Jul 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,631 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,625 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,049 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,049 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 582 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 576 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Attributions of Evapotranspiration and Gross Primary Production Changes in Semi-Arid Region: A Case Study in the Water Source Area of the Xiong’an New Area in North China S. Zeng et al. 10.3390/rs14051187
- Robust Meteorological Drought Prediction Using Antecedent SST Fluctuations and Machine Learning J. Li et al. 10.1029/2020WR029413
- Application of a hybrid ARIMA-LSTM model based on the SPEI for drought forecasting D. Xu et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-15325-z
- Optimized Main Ditch Water Control for Agriculture in Northern Huaihe River Plain, Anhui Province, China, Using MODFLOW Groundwater Table Simulations R. Tang et al. 10.3390/w14010029
- Decline in net primary productivity caused by severe droughts: evidence from the Pearl River basin in China Y. Zhou & P. Zhou 10.2166/nh.2021.061
- Detection and Attribution of Changes in Summer Compound Hot and Dry Events over Northeastern China with CMIP6 Models W. Li et al. 10.1007/s13351-022-1112-8
- Evaluation of Machine Learning Techniques for Hydrological Drought Modeling: A Case Study of the Wadi Ouahrane Basin in Algeria M. Achite et al. 10.3390/w14030431
- Passive Microwave Remote Sensing Soil Moisture Data in Agricultural Drought Monitoring: Application in Northeastern China T. Cheng et al. 10.3390/w13192777
- Changes and driving factors of compound agricultural droughts and hot events in eastern China Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2022.107485
- Effects of different cropping systems on ammonia nitrogen load in a typical agricultural watershed of South China J. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.jconhyd.2022.103963
- High effectiveness of GRACE data in daily-scale flood modeling: case study in the Xijiang River Basin, China J. Xiong et al. 10.1007/s11069-022-05312-z
- A daily drought index based on evapotranspiration and its application in regional drought analyses X. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s11430-021-9822-y
- Mitigating Drought Conditions under Climate and Land Use Changes by Applying Hedging Rules for the Multi-Reservoir System Z. Li et al. 10.3390/w13213095
Latest update: 28 Jun 2022