Articles | Volume 25, issue 3
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Canopy temperature and heat stress are increased by compound high air temperature and water stress and reduced by irrigation – a modeling analysis
Total article views: 3,350 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Oct 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Oct 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,350 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,058 with geography defined and 292 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,373 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,239 with geography defined and 134 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 977 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 819 with geography defined and 158 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Combined heat and drought suppress rainfed maize and soybean yields and modify irrigation benefits in the USA X. Luan et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abfc76
- Potassium fertilization improves growth, yield and seed quality of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) under drought stress at different growth stages J. Dar et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0256075
- Development of a novel daily-scale compound dry and hot index and its application across seven climatic regions of China H. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.106700
- Sustainable irrigation and climate feedbacks Y. Yang et al. 10.1038/s43016-023-00821-x
- Compound heat and moisture extreme impacts on global crop yields under climate change C. Lesk et al. 10.1038/s43017-022-00368-8
- Irrigation mitigates the heat impacts on photosynthesis during grain filling in maize X. WANG et al. 10.1016/j.jia.2023.02.012
- Perennial intermediate wheatgrass accumulates more soil organic carbon than annual winter wheat – a model assessment F. Tang et al. 10.1007/s11104-023-06298-8
- Amplified risk of compound heat stress-dry spells in Urban India P. Ganguli 10.1007/s00382-022-06324-y
- Genetic Dissection of Heat Stress Tolerance in Faba Bean (Vicia faba L.) Using GWAS F. Maalouf et al. 10.3390/plants11091108
- Place for sociohydrology in sustainable and climate-resilient agriculture: Review and ways forward S. Adla et al. 10.1017/wat.2023.16
- Earlier crop flowering caused by global warming alleviated by irrigation A. Muleke et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac5a66
- Wheat yield modeling under water-saving irrigation and climatic scenarios in transition from surface to sprinkler irrigation systems S. Solgi et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.128053
- Coordinated evaporative demand and precipitation maximize rainfed maize and soybean crop yields in the USA X. Luan et al. 10.1002/eco.2500
- Compound droughts and hot extremes: Characteristics, drivers, changes, and impacts Z. Hao et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2022.104241
- Characterisation and evaluation of wheat genetic resources for heat stress tolerance using stay-green traits A. Soni et al. 10.1071/CP22119
- A standardized index for assessing sub-monthly compound dry and hot conditions with application in China J. Li et al. 10.5194/hess-25-1587-2021
- Effect of information-driven irrigation scheduling on water use efficiency, nutrient leaching, greenhouse gas emission, and plant growth in South Florida J. Song et al. 10.1016/j.agee.2022.107954
- Increased probability and severity of compound dry and hot growing seasons over world's major croplands Y. He et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153885
- Photosynthetic capacity, canopy size and rooting depth mediate response to heat and water stress of annual and perennial grain crops G. Vico et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2023.109666
Latest update: 30 Nov 2023