A data-based predictive model for spatiotemporal variability in stream water quality
Total article views: 3,727 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,727 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,216 with geography defined and 511 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,361 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,212 with geography defined and 149 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,366 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,004 with geography defined and 362 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The influence of climate on water chemistry states and dynamics in rivers across Australia A. Lintern et al. 10.1002/hyp.14423
- Predicting quantiles of water quality from catchment characteristics D. Guo et al. 10.1002/hyp.13996
- Identification of point source emission in river pollution incidents based on Bayesian inference and genetic algorithm: Inverse modeling, sensitivity, and uncertainty analysis Y. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117497
- Data-Driven System Dynamics Model for Simulating Water Quantity and Quality in Peri-Urban Streams G. Lemaire et al. 10.3390/w13213002
- Detecting and explaining long‐term changes in river water quality in south‐eastern Australia Z. He et al. 10.1002/hyp.14741
- Large-scale prediction of stream water quality using an interpretable deep learning approach H. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2023.117309
- Dispersed Urban‐Stormwater Control Improved Stream Water Quality in a Catchment‐Scale Experiment C. Walsh et al. 10.1029/2022WR032041
- Nitrate concentrations predominantly driven by human, climate, and soil properties in US rivers K. Sadayappan et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2022.119295
- Research on a Prediction Model of Water Quality Parameters in a Marine Ranch Based on LSTM-BP H. Xu et al. 10.3390/w15152760
- The impact of stormwater biofilter design and operational variables on nutrient removal - a statistical modelling approach K. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2020.116486
- Synthesizing the impacts of baseflow contribution on concentration–discharge (<i>C</i>–<i>Q</i>) relationships across Australia using a Bayesian hierarchical model D. Guo et al. 10.5194/hess-26-1-2022
- Temporal and spatial variation in water quality in the Yangtze Estuary from 2012 to 2018 L. Chong et al. 10.1007/s11356-022-21122-z
- Modeling Biological Oxygen Demand Load Capacity in a Data-Scarce Basin with Important Anthropogenic Interventions A. Zurita et al. 10.3390/w13172379
- Drivers of water quality in Afromontane-savanna rivers E. Wanderi et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.972153
- Shifts in stream salt loads during and after prolonged droughts A. Lintern et al. 10.1002/hyp.14901
- Innovative Water Quality and Ecology Monitoring Using Underwater Unmanned Vehicles: Field Applications, Challenges and Feedback from Water Managers R. de Lima et al. 10.3390/w12041196
- SWAT-SF: A flexible SWAT-based model for watershed-scale water and soil salinity modeling M. Maleki Tirabadi et al. 10.1016/j.jconhyd.2021.103893
- An advanced approach for the precise prediction of water quality using a discrete hidden markov model D. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.127659
- A Bayesian approach to understanding the key factors influencing temporal variability in stream water quality – a case study in the Great Barrier Reef catchments S. Liu et al. 10.5194/hess-25-2663-2021
- A multi-model approach to assessing the impacts of catchment characteristics on spatial water quality in the Great Barrier Reef catchments S. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117337
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023