Numerical investigation on the power of parametric and nonparametric tests for trend detection in annual maximum series
Total article views: 3,351 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,351 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,662 with geography defined and 689 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,015 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,751 with geography defined and 264 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,336 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 911 with geography defined and 425 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Regional Trends and Spatiotemporal Analysis of Rainfall and Groundwater in the West Coast Basins of India C. Krishnan & A. Mahesha 10.1061/(ASCE)HE.1943-5584.0002177
- Parametric Assessment of Trend Test Power in a Changing Environment A. Gioia et al. 10.3390/su12093889
- Degradation Detection in a Redundant Sensor Architecture A. Kajmakovic et al. 10.3390/s22124649
- An Improved Peaks-Over-Threshold Method and its Application in the Time-Varying Design Flood J. Li et al. 10.1007/s11269-020-02758-3
- Impact of Rainfall Variability and Land Use Change on River Discharge in South Cameroon V. Ebodé et al. 10.3390/w14060941
- Maximum Extreme Flow Estimations in Historical Hydrological Series under the Influence of Decadal Variations M. Jacomazzi et al. 10.3390/hydrology9080130
- Estimation of Peak Discharges under Different Rainfall Depth–Duration–Frequency Formulations A. Gioia et al. 10.3390/hydrology8040150
- Assessing improvement in the fifth‐generation ECMWF atmospheric reanalysis precipitation over East Africa A. Assamnew & G. Mengistu Tsidu 10.1002/joc.7697
- Meteorological Drought Characterization in the Calabria Region (Southern Italy) R. Coscarelli et al. 10.3390/cli11080160
- Tropical Convection in the Caribbean and Surrounding Region during a Regional, Warming Sea-Surface Temperature Period, 1982–2020 E. Glenn et al. 10.3390/hydrology8020056
- Comparison of trend detection methods in GEV models L. Németh et al. 10.1080/03610918.2020.1804580
- Meteorological trend analysis for Najd and Hejaz regions, Saudi Arabia . Ateeq-ur-Rauf et al. 10.1007/s00703-022-00873-x
- Changes in Precipitation Extremes across Vietnam and Its Relationships with Teleconnection Patterns of the Northern Hemisphere Q. Do et al. 10.3390/w12061646
- A Spatiotemporal Approach in Detecting and Analyzing Hydro-climatic Change in Northwest Algeria S. Bouraoui & A. Medjerab 10.48084/etasr.5332
- Drought Index as Indicator of Salinization of the Salento Aquifer (Southern Italy) M. Alfio et al. 10.3390/w12071927
- Evaluation of climate change impact on extreme temperature variability in the Blue Nile Basin, Ethiopia M. Mohamed & M. El-Mahdy 10.5194/gi-10-45-2021
- Trend and nonstationary relation of extreme rainfall: Central Anatolia, Turkey S. Oruc 10.1007/s11600-020-00518-w
- Identification of Parameters of Evaporation Equations Using an Optimization Technique Based on Pan Evaporation A. Ghumman et al. 10.3390/w12010228
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023