On the representation of water reservoir storage and operations in large-scale hydrological models: implications on model parameterization and climate change impact assessments
Thanh Duc Dang et al.
Total article views: 3,297 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,666 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,642 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,513 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,508 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,153 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,134 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Flexible vector-based spatial configurations in land models S. Gharari et al. 10.5194/hess-24-5953-2020
- Data‐Driven Reservoir Simulation in a Large‐Scale Hydrological and Water Resource Model S. Turner et al. 10.1029/2020WR027902
- Understanding each other's models: an introduction and a standard representation of 16 global water models to support intercomparison, improvement, and communication C. Telteu et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-3843-2021
- Coordination and control – limits in standard representations of multi-reservoir operations in hydrological modeling C. Rougé et al. 10.5194/hess-25-1365-2021
- The Greater Mekong's Climate‐Water‐Energy Nexus: How ENSO‐Triggered Regional Droughts Affect Power Supply and CO 2 Emissions A. Chowdhury et al. 10.1029/2020EF001814
- A software package for the representation and optimization of water reservoir operations in the VIC hydrologic model T. Dang et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2020.104673
- Surface Depression and Wetland Water Storage Improves Major River Basin Hydrologic Predictions A. Rajib et al. 10.1029/2019WR026561
- Role of reservoir regulation and groundwater feedback in a simulated ground‐soil‐vegetation continuum: A long‐term regional scale analysis J. Wei et al. 10.1002/hyp.14341
- Hydrostreamer v1.0 – improved streamflow predictions for local applications from an ensemble of downscaled global runoff products M. Kallio et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5155-2021
- Expected Benefits of Laos’ Hydropower Development Curbed by Hydroclimatic Variability and Limited Transmission Capacity: Opportunities to Reform A. Chowdhury et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)WR.1943-5452.0001279
- Future precipitation, hydrology and hydropower generation in the Yalong River Basin: Projections and analysis Y. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126738
- Evaluating climate changes and land use changes on water resources using hybrid Soil and Water Assessment Tool ‐DEEP optimized by metaheuristics H. Liu & S. Mizzi 10.1002/cpe.5945
- The Applicability of SWOT’s Non-Uniform Space–Time Sampling in Hydrologic Model Calibration C. Nickles et al. 10.3390/rs12193241
- Uncertainty Quantification in Water Resource Systems Modeling: Case Studies from India S. Rehana et al. 10.3390/w12061793
- PowNet: A Network-Constrained Unit Commitment/Economic Dispatch Model for Large-Scale Power Systems Analysis A. Chowdhury et al. 10.5334/jors.302
- Impacts of climate change and reservoir operation on streamflow and flood characteristics in the Lancang-Mekong River Basin X. Yun et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125472
- Optimal Reservoir of Small Reservoirs by Optimization Techniques on Reservoir Simulation Model K. Sriworamas et al. 10.1155/2021/6625743
- Solar energy and regional coordination as a feasible alternative to large hydropower in Southeast Asia K. Siala et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-24437-6
- An open-source package with interactive Jupyter Notebooks to enhance the accessibility of reservoir operations simulation and optimisation A. Peñuela et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2021.105188
Latest update: 21 Sep 2021