Comparison of generalized non-data-driven lake and reservoir routing models for global-scale hydrologic forecasting of reservoir outflow at diurnal time steps
Total article views: 2,886 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,886 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,341 with geography defined and 545 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,742 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,581 with geography defined and 161 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,144 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 760 with geography defined and 384 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A comprehensive geospatial database of nearly 100 000 reservoirs in China C. Song et al. 10.5194/essd-14-4017-2022
- Regional scale hydrodynamic modeling of the river-floodplain-reservoir continuum A. Fleischmann et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126114
- Towards a continental-scale riverine bathymetry dataset using readily-available data and simple hydraulic models M. Follum et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.129769
- Large-Scale Analysis of Global Gridded Precipitation and Temperature Datasets for Climate Change Impact Studies M. Tarek et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-20-0100.1
- Improving Reservoir Outflow Estimation for Ungauged Basins Using Satellite Observations and a Hydrological Model Z. Han et al. 10.1029/2020WR027590
- Improving the interpretability and predictive power of hydrological models: Applications for daily streamflow in managed and unmanaged catchments P. Bhasme & U. Bhatia 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.130421
- Flood Simulation Analysis of the Biliu River Basin Based on the MIKE Model Q. Liu et al. 10.1155/2021/8827046
- Role of reservoir regulation and groundwater feedback in a simulated ground‐soil‐vegetation continuum: A long‐term regional scale analysis J. Wei et al. 10.1002/hyp.14341
- Implementation and sensitivity analysis of the Dam-Reservoir OPeration model (DROP v1.0) over Spain M. Sadki et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-427-2023
- Daily streamflow prediction in ungauged basins: an analysis of common regionalization methods over the African continent M. Tarek et al. 10.1080/02626667.2021.1948046
- Development of a Reservoir Flood Control Scheme for Global Flood Models R. Hanazaki et al. 10.1029/2021MS002944
- High-resolution water level and storage variation datasets for 338 reservoirs in China during 2010–2021 Y. Shen et al. 10.5194/essd-14-5671-2022
- Model Estimates of China's Terrestrial Water Storage Variation Due To Reservoir Operation N. Dong et al. 10.1029/2021WR031787
- Inventory of dams in Germany G. Speckhann et al. 10.5194/essd-13-731-2021
- The future water vulnerability assessment of the Seoul metropolitan area using a hybrid framework composed of physically-based and deep-learning-based hydrologic models Y. Kim et al. 10.1007/s00477-022-02366-0
- Continental-scale streamflow modeling of basins with reservoirs: Towards a coherent deep-learning-based strategy W. Ouyang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126455
- Development of non-data driven reservoir routing in the routing application for parallel computatIon of discharge (RAPID) model A. Tavakoly et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2023.105631
- Estimating Reservoir Release Using Multi-Source Satellite Datasets and Hydrological Modeling Techniques Y. Shen et al. 10.3390/rs14040815
- Evaluating a reservoir parametrization in the vector-based global routing model mizuRoute (v2.0.1) for Earth system model coupling I. Vanderkelen et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-4163-2022
- Insights From Dayflow: A Historical Streamflow Reanalysis Dataset for the Conterminous United States G. Ghimire et al. 10.1029/2022WR032312
- Direct Integration of Numerous Dams and Reservoirs Outflow in Continental Scale Hydrologic Modeling A. Tavakoly et al. 10.1029/2020WR029544
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023