Concentration–discharge relationships vary among hydrological events, reflecting differences in event characteristics
Julia L. A. Knapp et al.
Total article views: 3,252 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,395 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,392 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,442 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,442 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 953 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 950 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Shallow and Deep Hypothesis: Subsurface Vertical Chemical Contrasts Shape Nitrate Export Patterns from Different Land Uses W. Zhi & L. Li 10.1021/acs.est.0c01340
- Nutrient leaching driven by rainfall on a vermiculite clay soil under altered management and monitored with high-frequency time resolution B. Ulén 10.1080/09064710.2020.1750686
- Introductory overview: Recommendations for approaching scientific visualization with large environmental datasets C. Kelleher & A. Braswell 10.1016/j.envsoft.2021.105113
- Differential C-Q Analysis: A New Approach to Inferring Lateral Transport and Hydrologic Transients Within Multiple Reaches of a Mountainous Headwater Catchment B. Arora et al. 10.3389/frwa.2020.00024
- A Framework for Assessing Concentration‐Discharge Catchment Behavior From Low‐Frequency Water Quality Data I. Pohle et al. 10.1029/2021WR029692
- Spatial and Temporal Variability in Concentration‐Discharge Relationships at the Event Scale A. Musolff et al. 10.1029/2020WR029442
- Characterization of Export Regimes in Concentration–Discharge Plots via an Advanced Time-Series Model and Event-Based Sampling Strategies A. Gonzalez-Nicolas et al. 10.3390/w13131723
- Vertical Connectivity Regulates Water Transit Time and Chemical Weathering at the Hillslope Scale D. Xiao et al. 10.1029/2020WR029207
- Do stream water solute concentrations reflect when connectivity occurs in a small, pre-Alpine headwater catchment? L. Kiewiet et al. 10.5194/hess-24-3381-2020
- A Process‐Based Framework to Characterize and Classify Runoff Events: The Event Typology of Germany L. Tarasova et al. 10.1029/2019WR026951
- Integrating Discharge‐Concentration Dynamics Across Carbon Forms in a Boreal Landscape L. Gómez‐Gener et al. 10.1029/2020WR028806
- Hydrological trends and the evolution of catchment research in the Alptal valley, central Switzerland M. Stähli et al. 10.1002/hyp.14113
- Modulation of Riverine Concentration‐Discharge Relationships by Changes in the Shape of the Water Transit Time Distribution M. Torres & J. Baronas 10.1029/2020GB006694
- Fingerprinting hydrological and biogeochemical drivers of freshwater quality A. Heathwaite & M. Bieroza 10.1002/hyp.13973
- Quantifying the frequency of synchronous carbon and nitrogen export to the river network A. Wymore et al. 10.1007/s10533-020-00741-z
- Toward catchment hydro‐biogeochemical theories L. Li et al. 10.1002/wat2.1495
- Colloidal catchment response to snowmelt and precipitation events differs in a forested headwater catchment D. Burger et al. 10.1002/vzj2.20126
- Hydroclimatic variability and riparian wetland restoration control the hydrology and nutrient fluxes in a lowland agricultural catchment S. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126904
- Concentration‐Discharge Relationships of Dissolved Rhenium in Alpine Catchments Reveal Its Use as a Tracer of Oxidative Weathering R. Hilton et al. 10.1029/2021WR029844
- A combined mixing model for high-frequency concentration–discharge relationships J. Tunqui Neira et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125559
- Hydrologic regimes drive nitrate export behavior in human-impacted watersheds G. Gorski & M. Zimmer 10.5194/hess-25-1333-2021
- Storm size and hydrologic modification influence nitrate mobilization and transport in agricultural watersheds S. Speir et al. 10.1007/s10533-021-00847-y
Latest update: 02 Dec 2021