13 Feb 2019
Research article | 13 Feb 2019
Linear Optimal Runoff Aggregate (LORA): a global gridded synthesis runoff product
Sanaa Hobeichi et al.
Total article views: 2,922 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,922 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,626 with geography defined and 296 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,126 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,904 with geography defined and 222 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 796 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 722 with geography defined and 74 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Satellite Remote Sensing of Precipitation and the Terrestrial Water Cycle in a Changing Climate V. Levizzani & E. Cattani 10.3390/rs11192301
- G‐RUN ENSEMBLE: A Multi‐Forcing Observation‐Based Global Runoff Reanalysis G. Ghiggi et al. 10.1029/2020WR028787
- Robust historical evapotranspiration trends across climate regimes S. Hobeichi et al. 10.5194/hess-25-3855-2021
- Development of observation-based global multilayer soil moisture products for 1970 to 2016 Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/essd-13-4385-2021
- Hydrostreamer v1.0 – improved streamflow predictions for local applications from an ensemble of downscaled global runoff products M. Kallio et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5155-2021
- Identification of spatially distributed parameters of hydrological models using the dimension-adaptive key grid calibration strategy K. Xie et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125772
- Multifaceted characteristics of dryland aridity changes in a warming world X. Lian et al. 10.1038/s43017-021-00144-0
- New Forest Aboveground Biomass Maps of China Integrating Multiple Datasets Z. Chang et al. 10.3390/rs13152892
- Regionalization of hydrological model parameters using gradient boosting machine Z. Song et al. 10.5194/hess-26-505-2022
- Evaluation of CMIP6 Global Climate Models for Simulating Land Surface Energy and Water Fluxes During 1979–2014 J. Li et al. 10.1029/2021MS002515
- Revisiting a Two‐Parameter Budyko Equation With the Complementary Evaporation Principle for Proper Consideration of Surface Energy Balance D. Kim & J. Chun 10.1029/2021WR030838
- Conserving Land–Atmosphere Synthesis Suite (CLASS) S. Hobeichi et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0036.1
- Reconciling historical changes in the hydrological cycle over land S. Hobeichi et al. 10.1038/s41612-022-00240-y
- Reanalysis in Earth System Science: Toward Terrestrial Ecosystem Reanalysis R. Baatz et al. 10.1029/2020RG000715
- Hydrological characteristics and changes in the Nu-Salween River basin revealed with model-based reconstructed data F. Yang et al. 10.1007/s11629-021-6727-1
- Hydrological magnitude discrepancy between the Amazon and the La Plata watersheds P. Zanin 10.15406/ijh.2020.04.00236
- Evaluating Precipitation Datasets Using Surface Water and Energy Budget Closure S. Hobeichi et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-19-0255.1
Latest update: 31 Jan 2023