13 Feb 2019
Research article | 13 Feb 2019
Quantifying projected changes in runoff variability and flow regimes of the Fraser River Basin, British Columbia
Siraj Ul Islam et al.
Total article views: 2,872 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,872 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,545 with geography defined and 327 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,040 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,805 with geography defined and 235 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 832 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 740 with geography defined and 92 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Canadian Continental-Scale Hydrology under a Changing Climate: A Review T. Stadnyk & S. Déry 10.3390/w13070906
- Fish zeta diversity responses to human pressures and cumulative effects across a freshwater basin J. Iacarella & Z. Hou 10.1111/ddi.13486
- Spatial and Temporal Patterns of Low Streamflow and Precipitation Changes in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed B. Fleming et al. 10.1111/1752-1688.12892
- Atmospheric Rivers Increase Future Flood Risk in Western Canada's Largest Pacific River C. Curry et al. 10.1029/2018GL080720
- Low summer river flows associated with low productivity of Chinook salmon in a watershed with shifting hydrology L. Warkentin et al. 10.1002/2688-8319.12124
- Responses and impacts of atmospheric rivers to climate change A. Payne et al. 10.1038/s43017-020-0030-5
- Hydrological response to warm and dry weather: do glaciers compensate? M. Van Tiel et al. 10.5194/hess-25-3245-2021
- Mapping the current state and transformation of the water regime of rivers in the European territory of Russia N. Frolova et al. 10.22389/0016-7126-2020-961-7-14-26
- Past variations and future projection of runoff in typical basins in 10 water zones, China X. Guan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149277
- Climate and land cover change impacts on stormwater runoff in large-scale coastal-urban environments E. Huq & O. Abdul-Aziz 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146017
- Modelling the impacts of climate change on riverine thermal regimes in western Canada’s largest Pacific watershed S. Islam et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-47804-2
- Climate and rivers G. McGregor 10.1002/rra.3508
- A global algorithm for identifying changing streamflow regimes: application to Canadian natural streams (1966–2010) M. Zaerpour et al. 10.5194/hess-25-5193-2021
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 30 Jan 2023