Articles | Volume 23, issue 12
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Spatial and temporal variation in river corridor exchange across a 5th-order mountain stream network
Total article views: 4,599 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,599 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,821 with geography defined and 778 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,036 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,618 with geography defined and 418 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,563 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,203 with geography defined and 360 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Co-located contemporaneous mapping of morphological, hydrological, chemical, and biological conditions in a 5th-order mountain stream network, Oregon, USA A. Ward et al. 10.5194/essd-11-1567-2019
- Transient Storage Model Parameter Optimization Using the Simulated Annealing Method C. Tsai et al. 10.1029/2022WR032018
- Organizational Principles of Hyporheic Exchange Flow and Biogeochemical Cycling in River Networks Across Scales S. Krause et al. 10.1029/2021WR029771
- Advancing river corridor science beyond disciplinary boundaries with an inductive approach to catalyse hypothesis generation A. Ward et al. 10.1002/hyp.14540
- Incorporating physically-based water temperature predictions into the National water model framework J. Wade et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2023.105866
- Identification of hyporheic extent and functional zonation during seasonal streamflow recession by unsupervised clustering of time‐lapse electrical resistivity models J. Singley et al. 10.1002/hyp.14713
- Climate Change Causes River Network Contraction and Disconnection in the H.J. Andrews Experimental Forest, Oregon, USA A. Ward et al. 10.3389/frwa.2020.00007
- Taxonomic and functional trait variation along a gradient of ammonium contamination in the hyporheic zone of a Mediterranean stream T. Di Lorenzo et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2021.108268
- Preface: Linking landscape organisation and hydrological functioning: from hypotheses and observations to concepts, models and understanding C. Jackisch et al. 10.5194/hess-25-5277-2021
- Groundwater‐stream connectivity from minutes to months across United States basins as revealed by spectral analysis J. Clyne & A. Sawyer 10.1002/hyp.14514
- A cloud-based, open-source tool and database for stream solute tracer studies T. Balson & A. Ward 10.1016/j.envsoft.2023.105806
- Integrating Ecosystem Patch Contributions to Stream Corridor Carbon Dioxide and Methane Fluxes K. Bretz et al. 10.1029/2021JG006313
- Combining experimental and modelling approaches to monitor the transport of an artificial tracer through the hyporheic zone C. Houzé et al. 10.1002/hyp.14498
- Geographic and hydromorphologic controls on interactions between hyporheic flow and discharging deep groundwater I. Morén et al. 10.1007/s10040-023-02599-5
- Conservative solute transport processes and associated transient storage mechanisms: Comparing streams with contrasting channel morphologies, land use and land cover K. Emanuelson et al. 10.1002/hyp.14564
- Testing Hidden Assumptions of Representativeness in Reach‐Scale Studies of Hyporheic Exchange P. Becker et al. 10.1029/2022WR032718
- Exploring tracer information in a small stream to improve parameter identifiability and enhance the process interpretation in transient storage models E. Bonanno et al. 10.5194/hess-26-6003-2022
- Microbial community assembly in a multi-layer dendritic metacommunity N. Wisnoski & J. Lennon 10.1007/s00442-020-04767-w
- Discharge, Groundwater Gradients, and Streambed Micro‐Topography Control the Temporal Dynamics of Transient Storage in a Headwater Reach E. Bonanno et al. 10.1029/2022WR034053
- Time Series of Electrical Conductivity Fluctuations Give Insights Into Long‐Term Solute Transport Dynamics of an Urban Stream A. Jaeger et al. 10.1029/2022WR034203
- Spatiotemporal Variability in Transport and Reactive Processes Across a First‐ to Fifth‐Order Fluvial Network K. Gootman et al. 10.1029/2019WR026303
- Solute Transport and Transformation in an Intermittent, Headwater Mountain Stream with Diurnal Discharge Fluctuations . Ward et al. 10.3390/w11112208
- Breaking the Window of Detection: Using Multi‐Scale Solute Tracer Studies to Assess Mass Recovery at the Detection Limit A. Ward et al. 10.1029/2022WR032736
Latest update: 05 Dec 2023