14 Nov 2019
Research article | 14 Nov 2019
Spatially distributed sensitivity of simulated global groundwater heads and flows to hydraulic conductivity, groundwater recharge, and surface water body parameterization
Robert Reinecke et al.
Total article views: 3,134 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,687 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,667 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,631 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,627 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,056 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,040 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Towards the representation of groundwater in the Joint UK Land Environment Simulator S. Batelis et al. 10.1002/hyp.13767
- Coordination and control – limits in standard representations of multi-reservoir operations in hydrological modeling C. Rougé et al. 10.5194/hess-25-1365-2021
- Three-dimensional response to a partially penetration well pumping in a general anisotropic three-layer aquifer system Q. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124850
- What is the hydrologically effective area of a catchment? Y. Liu et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aba7e5
- On the evaluation of climate change impact models T. Wagener et al. 10.1002/wcc.772
- Future-proofing hydrogeology by revising groundwater monitoring practice G. Rau et al. 10.1007/s10040-020-02242-7
- Modeling the surface water and groundwater budgets of the US using MODFLOW-OWHM M. Alattar et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2020.103682
- Temporal Scale‐Dependent Sensitivity Analysis for Hydrological Model Parameters Using the Discrete Wavelet Transform and Active Subspaces D. Bittner et al. 10.1029/2020WR028511
- GMD perspective: The quest to improve the evaluation of groundwater representation in continental- to global-scale models T. Gleeson et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-7545-2021
- Understanding each other's models: an introduction and a standard representation of 16 global water models to support intercomparison, improvement, and communication C. Telteu et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-3843-2021
- Coupled effects of observation and parameter uncertainty on urban groundwater infrastructure decisions M. Mautner et al. 10.5194/hess-26-1319-2022
- Evaluation of parameter sensitivity of a rainfall-runoff model over a global catchment set L. Santos et al. 10.1080/02626667.2022.2035388
- A model comparison assessing the importance of lateral groundwater flows at the global scale I. de Graaf & K. Stahl 10.1088/1748-9326/ac50d2
- Hyper‐Resolution Continental‐Scale 3‐D Aquifer Parameterization for Groundwater Modeling I. de Graaf et al. 10.1029/2019WR026004
- Importance of Spatial Resolution in Global Groundwater Modeling R. Reinecke et al. 10.1111/gwat.12996
- Uncertainty of simulated groundwater recharge at different global warming levels: a global-scale multi-model ensemble study R. Reinecke et al. 10.5194/hess-25-787-2021
Latest update: 06 Oct 2022