Using R in hydrology: a review of recent developments and future directions
Louise J. Slater et al.
Total article views: 16,079 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 12,769 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 12,615 with geography defined and 154 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 8,174 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 8,086 with geography defined and 88 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,595 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,529 with geography defined and 66 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Introductory overview: Recommendations for approaching scientific visualization with large environmental datasets C. Kelleher & A. Braswell 10.1016/j.envsoft.2021.105113
- Affinity propagation approach for catchment classification applied to arid catchments A. Hidayatulloh et al. 10.1016/j.jafrearsci.2021.104374
- Hydro Explorer: An interactive web app to investigate changes in runoff timing and runoff seasonality all over the world E. Rottler et al. 10.1002/rra.3772
- Advancing simulations of water fluxes, soil moisture and drought stress by using the LWF-Brook90 hydrological model in R P. Schmidt-Walter et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108023
- Tool-Driven Revolutions in Archaeological Science S. Schmidt & B. Marwick 10.5334/jcaa.29
- Remotely sensed rivers in the Anthropocene: state of the art and prospects H. Piégay et al. 10.1002/esp.4787
- Green infrastructure: The future of urban flood risk management? D. Green et al. 10.1002/wat2.1560
- An open web‐based module developed to advance data‐driven hydrologic process learning B. Lane et al. 10.1002/hyp.14273
- Global BROOK90 R Package: An Automatic Framework to Simulate the Water Balance at Any Location I. Vorobevskii et al. 10.3390/w12072037
- Towards fast prototyping of cloud-based environmental decision support systems for environmental scientists using R Shiny and Docker Y. Li 10.1016/j.envsoft.2020.104797
- Correlations between water quality and precipitation in areas with different levels of human occupation L. Rodrigues et al. 10.1007/s42108-020-00097-y
- Multi-objective calibration by combination of stochastic and gradient-like parameter generation rules – the caRamel algorithm C. Monteil et al. 10.5194/hess-24-3189-2020
- Can-GLWS: Canadian Great Lakes Weather Service for the Soil and Water Assessment Tool (SWAT) modelling N. Shrestha et al. 10.1016/j.jglr.2020.10.009
- Performance of HEC-HMS and SWAT to simulate streamflow in the sub-humid tropical Hemavathi catchment N. Sanjay Shekar & D. Vinay 10.2166/wcc.2021.072
- Toward open and reproducible environmental modeling by integrating online data repositories, computational environments, and model Application Programming Interfaces Y. Choi et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2020.104888
- Hydrostreamer v1.0 – improved streamflow predictions for local applications from an ensemble of downscaled global runoff products M. Kallio et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5155-2021
- Challenges in modeling and predicting floods and droughts: A review M. Brunner et al. 10.1002/wat2.1520
- A Near Real-Time Hydrological Information System for the Upper Danube Basin T. Pulka et al. 10.3390/hydrology8040144
- anem: A Simple Web‐Based Platform to Build Stakeholder Understanding of Groundwater Behavior G. Penny et al. 10.1111/gwat.13043
- Farm simulation platforms increase undergraduate skills and confidence in decision‐support technologies A. Basche et al. 10.1002/nse2.20058
- Evaluating the ability of numerical models to capture important shifts in environmental time series: A fuzzy change point approach M. Hollaway et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2021.104993
- Technical note: Hydrology modelling R packages – a unified analysis of models and practicalities from a user perspective P. Astagneau et al. 10.5194/hess-25-3937-2021
- The importance of open science for biological assessment of aquatic environments M. Beck et al. 10.7717/peerj.9539
- A Systematic Review of Packages for Time Series Analysis J. Siebert et al. 10.3390/engproc2021005022
- Large-sample hydrology: recent progress, guidelines for new datasets and grand challenges N. Addor et al. 10.1080/02626667.2019.1683182
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 25 Oct 2021