Precipitation pattern in the Western Himalayas revealed by four datasets
Hong Li et al.
Total article views: 2,691 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,579 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,560 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,586 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,576 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 993 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 984 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluation of bias correction methods for APHRODITE data to improve hydrologic simulation in a large Himalayan basin X. Ji et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104964
- Modeling streamflow using multiple precipitation products in a topographically complex catchment M. Usman et al. 10.1007/s40808-021-01198-1
- An appraisal of seasonal precipitation dynamics over the North‐West Himalayan region under future warming scenarios D. Banerjee & C. Singh 10.1002/joc.7368
- An Analysis of Long-Term Rainfall Trends and Variability in the Uttarakhand Himalaya Using Google Earth Engine A. Banerjee et al. 10.3390/rs12040709
- Quantifying Temperature and Precipitation Change Caused by Land Cover Change: A Case Study of India Using the WRF Model P. Lal et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.766328
- Glacier mass loss in the Alaknanda basin, Garhwal Himalaya on a decadal scale S. Remya et al. 10.1080/10106049.2020.1844309
- Assessment of Satellite-Based Precipitation Measurement Products over the Hot Desert Climate of Egypt M. Nashwan et al. 10.3390/rs11050555
- Quantitative assessment of precipitation changes under CMIP5 RCP scenarios over the northern sub-Himalayan region of Pakistan K. Ahmed et al. 10.1007/s10668-019-00548-5
- Hydrological evaluation of 14 satellite-based, gauge-based and reanalysis precipitation products in a data-scarce mountainous catchment N. Saddique et al. 10.1080/02626667.2021.2022152
- Evaluation of global forcing datasets for hydropower inflow simulation in Nepal B. Bhattarai et al. 10.2166/nh.2020.079
- Assessment of trends in climatic extremes from observational data in the Kashmir basin, NW Himalaya S. Ahsan et al. 10.1007/s10661-021-09439-7
- Spatially Variable Precipitation and Its Influence on Water Balance in a Headwater Alpine Basin, Nepal T. Mahmood et al. 10.3390/w13030254
- Future snow projections in a small basin of the Western Himalaya S. Nepal et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148587
- ESTIMATING SPATIAL AND TEMPORAL SNOW DISTRIBUTION USING NUMERICAL MODEL AND SATELLITE REMOTE SENSING IN THE WESTERN HINDUKUSH-HIMALAYA REGION A. AZIZI & Y. ASAOKA 10.2208/jscejer.75.I_125
- A case study for the assessment of the suitability of gridded reanalysis weather data for hydrological simulation in Beas river basin of North Western Himalaya T. Bhattacharya et al. 10.1007/s13201-019-0993-x
- Measuring precipitation in Eastern Himalaya: Ground validation of eleven satellite, model and gauge interpolated gridded products M. Kumar et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126252
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 26 Jan 2022