Can riparian vegetation shade mitigate the expected rise in stream temperatures due to climate change during heat waves in a human-impacted pre-alpine river?
Heidelinde Trimmel et al.
Total article views: 3,176 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 May 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 May 2016)
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Predicting Latent and Sensible Heat Fluxes in Stream Temperature Models: Current Challenges and Potential Solutions R. Moore & J. Leach 10.1029/2020WR028712
- Conservation and Management of Isolated Pools in Temporary Rivers N. Bonada et al. 10.3390/w12102870
- Comparison of Fuzzy AHP and AHP in Multicriteria Inventory Classification While Planning Green Infrastructure for Resilient Stream Ecosystems Y. Park et al. 10.3390/su12219035
- Eye in the Sky: Using UAV Imagery of Seasonal Riverine Canopy Growth to Model Water Temperature A. Willis & E. Holmes 10.3390/hydrology6010006
- Effects of climate change on the life stages of stream‐dwelling brown trout ( Salmo trutta Linnaeus, 1758) at the rear edge of their native distribution range J. Santiago et al. 10.1002/eco.2241
- Heatwave effects on the swimming behaviour of a Mediterranean freshwater fish, the Iberian barbel Luciobarbus bocagei D. Mameri et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139152
- Transcriptome Analysis of Ophraella communa Male Reproductive Tract in Indirect Response to Elevated CO2 and Heat Wave X. Gao et al. 10.3389/fphys.2020.00417
- Simple modifications of the nonlinear regression stream temperature model for daily data A. Piotrowski & J. Napiorkowski 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.02.035
- Drone-based Structure-from-Motion provides accurate forest canopy data to assess shading effects in river temperature models S. Dugdale et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.04.229
- An evaluation of different forest cover geospatial data for riparian shading and river temperature modelling S. Dugdale et al. 10.1002/rra.3598
- Spatial patterns of mayfly, stonefly and caddisfly assemblages in Swiss running waters in the face of global warming P. Timoner et al. 10.1111/ecog.04808
- Tracing the scientific trajectory of riparian vegetation studies: Main topics, approaches and needs in a globally changing world S. Dufour et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.10.383
- The efficacy of riparian tree cover as a climate change adaptation tool is affected by hydromorphological alterations R. O'Briain et al. 10.1002/hyp.13739
- Riparian canopy openings on mountain streams: Landscape controls upon temperature increases within openings and cooling downstream W. Coats & C. Jackson 10.1002/hyp.13706
- Der Einfluss der Ufervegetation auf die Wassertemperatur unter gewässertypspezifischer Berücksichtigung von Fischen und benthischen Evertebraten am Beispiel von Lafnitz und Pinka A. Melcher et al. 10.1007/s00506-016-0321-8
Latest update: 04 Mar 2021