27 Jul 2018
Research article | 27 Jul 2018
Understanding terrestrial water storage variations in northern latitudes across scales
Tina Trautmann et al.
Total article views: 3,098 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,895 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,863 with geography defined and 32 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,847 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,831 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,048 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,032 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Contributions of GRACE to understanding climate change B. Tapley et al. 10.1038/s41558-019-0456-2
- Environment-sensitivity functions for gross primary productivity in light use efficiency models S. Bao et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2021.108708
- Analysing the contribution of snow water equivalent to the terrestrial water storage over Canada A. Bahrami et al. 10.1002/hyp.13625
- Estimation of daily hydrological mass changes using continuous GNSS measurements in mainland China Z. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126349
- The value of ASCAT soil moisture and MODIS snow cover data for calibrating a conceptual hydrologic model R. Tong et al. 10.5194/hess-25-1389-2021
- Differences in Response of Terrestrial Water Storage Components to Precipitation over 168 Global River Basins Y. Zhang et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-18-0253.1
- Surface Water Storage in Rivers and Wetlands Derived from Satellite Observations: A Review of Current Advances and Future Opportunities for Hydrological Sciences F. Papa & F. Frappart 10.3390/rs13204162
- Observing Snow Cover and Water Resource Changes in the High Mountain Asia Region in Comparison with Global Mountain Trends over 2000–2018 C. Notarnicola 10.3390/rs12233913
- The importance of vegetation in understanding terrestrial water storage variations T. Trautmann et al. 10.5194/hess-26-1089-2022
- Sensitivity of Global Hydrological Simulations to Groundwater Capillary Flux Parameterizations S. Koirala et al. 10.1029/2018WR023434
- Monitoring time-varying terrestrial water storage changes using daily GNSS measurements in Yunnan, southwest China Z. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112249
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 25 Jun 2022