Developing a decision support tool for assessing land use change and BMPs in ungauged watersheds based on decision rules provided by SWAT simulation
Junyu Qi et al.
Total article views: 1,882 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,745 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,728 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,040 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,037 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 705 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 691 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Modeling riverine dissolved and particulate organic carbon fluxes from two small watersheds in the northeastern United States J. Qi et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2019.104601
- Improving hydrological simulation in the Upper Mississippi River Basin through enhanced freeze-thaw cycle representation J. Qi et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.02.020
- Improved Model Parameter Transferability Method for Hydrological Simulation with SWAT in Ungauged Mountainous Catchments F. Meng et al. 10.3390/su12093551
- Farm-Scale Biofuel Crop Adoption and Its Effects on In-Basin Water Balance N. Noreika et al. 10.3390/su122410596
- Effects of surface runoff and infiltration partition methods on hydrological modeling: A comparison of four schemes in two watersheds in the Northeastern US J. Qi et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.124415
- SWAT ungauged: Water quality modeling in the Upper Mississippi River Basin J. Qi et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124601
- Freeze-Thaw cycle representation alters response of watershed hydrology to future climate change Q. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2020.104767
- Modeling soil temperature in a temperate region: A comparison between empirical and physically based methods in SWAT J. Qi et al. 10.1016/j.ecoleng.2019.01.017
- On the Use of NLDAS2 Weather Data for Hydrologic Modeling in the Upper Mississippi River Basin J. Qi et al. 10.3390/w11050960
- A coupled surface water storage and subsurface water dynamics model in SWAT for characterizing hydroperiod of geographically isolated wetlands J. Qi et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2019.103380
- Modeling sediment diagenesis processes on riverbed to better quantify aquatic carbon fluxes and stocks in a small watershed of the Mid-Atlantic region J. Qi et al. 10.1186/s13021-020-00148-1
- A Bayesian approach to understanding the key factors influencing temporal variability in stream water quality – a case study in the Great Barrier Reef catchments S. Liu et al. 10.5194/hess-25-2663-2021
- Non-point source pollution and long-term effects of best management measures simulated in the Qifeng River Basin in the karst area of Southwest China L. Liying et al. 10.2166/ws.2020.310
- Hydrologic Analysis of an Intensively Irrigated Area in Southern Peru Using a Crop-Field Scale Framework X. Wei et al. 10.3390/w13030318
- Assessing the effectiveness of riparian buffers for reducing organic nitrogen loads in the Coastal Plain of the Chesapeake Bay watershed using a watershed model S. Lee et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124779
- Phosphorus and thermotolerant coliforms’ loads in Brazilian watersheds with limited data: considerations on the integrated analysis of water quality and quantity L. Marques et al. 10.1590/2318-0331.241920170137
Latest update: 16 Sep 2021