Seasonal streamflow forecasts in the Ahlergaarde catchment, Denmark: the effect of preprocessing and post-processing on skill and statistical consistency
Total article views: 3,086 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,086 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,925 with geography defined and 161 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,283 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,143 with geography defined and 140 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 803 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 782 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A seven-parameter Bernoulli-Gamma-Gaussian model to calibrate subseasonal to seasonal precipitation forecasts Z. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.127896
- Seasonal Flow Forecasting Using Satellite-Driven Precipitation Data for Awash and Omo-Gibe Basins, Ethiopia S. Woldegebrael et al. 10.3390/rs14184518
- Predictive performance of ensemble hydroclimatic forecasts: Verification metrics, diagnostic plots and forecast attributes Z. Huang & T. Zhao 10.1002/wat2.1580
- Varying-parameter modeling within ensemble architecture: Application to extended streamflow forecasting M. Alobaidi et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.124511
- Benchmarking seasonal forecasting skill using river flow persistence in Irish catchments D. Foran Quinn et al. 10.1080/02626667.2021.1874612
- Subseasonal hydrometeorological ensemble predictions in small- and medium-sized mountainous catchments: benefits of the NWP approach S. Monhart et al. 10.5194/hess-23-493-2019
- What Are the Key Drivers Controlling the Quality of Seasonal Streamflow Forecasts? I. Pechlivanidis et al. 10.1029/2019WR026987
- A five-parameter Gamma-Gaussian model to calibrate monthly and seasonal GCM precipitation forecasts Z. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126893
- Multi-Model Approaches for Improving Seasonal Ensemble Streamflow Prediction Scheme with Various Statistical Post-Processing Techniques in the Canadian Prairie Region A. Muhammad et al. 10.3390/w10111604
- Seasonal hydroclimatic ensemble forecasts anticipate nutrient and suspended sediment loads using a dynamical-statistical approach S. Sharma et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab2c26
- Temporally varied error modelling for improving simulations and quantifying uncertainty L. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124914
- Use of Seasonal Streamflow Forecasts for Flood Mitigation with Adaptive Reservoir Operation: A Case Study of the Chao Phraya River Basin, Thailand, in 2011 W. Kompor et al. 10.3390/w12113210
- The Value of Subseasonal Hydrometeorological Forecasts to Hydropower Operations: How Much Does Preprocessing Matter? D. Anghileri et al. 10.1029/2019WR025280
- Flexible forecast value metric suitable for a wide range of decisions: application using probabilistic subseasonal streamflow forecasts R. Laugesen et al. 10.5194/hess-27-873-2023
- Climate change impacts and uncertainty on spatiotemporal variations of drought indices for an irrigated catchment S. Chan et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126814
- A Bayesian Hierarchical Framework for Postprocessing Daily Streamflow Simulations across a River Network Á. Ossandón et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-21-0167.1
- Post-processing of hydrological model simulations using the convolutional neural network and support vector regression S. Liu et al. 10.2166/nh.2022.004
- Estimating the added value of GRACE total water storage and uncertainty quantification in seasonal streamflow forecasting L. Liu et al. 10.1080/02626667.2021.1998510
- Hydropower System Operation and the Quality of Short-Term Hydrologic Ensemble Forecasts M. Osina Torres et al. 10.1061/JWRMD5.WRENG-5608
- Sub‐Seasonal Prediction of Drought and Streamflow Anomalies for Water Management in India A. Tiwari & V. Mishra 10.1029/2021JD035737
- Ensemble forecasting system for the management of the Senegal River discharge: application upstream the Manantali dam D. Ndione et al. 10.1007/s13201-020-01199-y
- The development and evaluation of a hydrological seasonal forecast system prototype for predicting spring flood volumes in Swedish rivers K. Foster et al. 10.5194/hess-22-2953-2018
- Modeling ensemble streamflow: Application to the Senegal River upper the Manantali Dam D. Ndione et al. 10.5897/AJEST2018.2567
Latest update: 25 Sep 2023