A spatially detailed blue water footprint of the United States economy
Richard R. Rushforth and Benjamin L. Ruddell
Total article views: 2,748 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,566 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,544 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,553 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,545 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,013 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 999 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Full Domestic Supply Chains of Blue Virtual Water Flows Estimated for Major U.S. Cities S. Garcia et al. 10.1029/2019WR026190
- Multilayer Network Clarifies Prevailing Water Consumption Telecouplings in the United States S. Garcia et al. 10.1029/2020WR029141
- The changing virtual water trade network of the European electric grid C. Chini & A. Stillwell 10.1016/j.apenergy.2019.114151
- The FEWSION for Community Resilience (F4R) Process: Building Local Technical and Social Capacity for Critical Supply Chain Resilience S. Ryan et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.601220
- A machine learning model of virtual water networks over time F. Oreggioni et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2020.103819
- The Water Footprint of the United States M. Konar & L. Marston 10.3390/w12113286
- “Quantifying spatiotemporal impacts of the interaction of water scarcity and water use by the global semiconductor manufacturing industry” K. Frost & I. Hua 10.1016/j.wri.2019.100115
- Examining China's water pressure from industrialization driven by consumption and export during 2002–2015 B. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.04.405
- Spatial and temporal dynamics of water footprint for soybean production in areas of recent agricultural expansion of the Brazilian savannah (Cerrado) J. Severo Santos & L. Naval 10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.119482
- Twenty-First Century Streamflow and Climate Change in Forest Catchments of the Central Appalachian Mountains Region, US B. Gaertner et al. 10.3390/w12020453
- Spatially Allocating Life Cycle Water Use for US Coal‐Fired Electricity across Producers, Generators, and Consumers M. Meng et al. 10.1002/ente.201901497
- Citizen-Led Community Innovation for Food Energy Water Nexus Resilience E. Hibbett et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2020.571614
- An integrated assessment of the global virtual water trade network of energy R. Peer & C. Chini 10.1088/1748-9326/abbbb0
- Integrating physical and economic data into experimental water accounts for the United States: Lessons and opportunities K. Bagstad et al. 10.1016/j.ecoser.2020.101182
- Reanalysis of Water Withdrawal for Irrigation, Electric Power, and Public Supply Sectors in the Conterminous United States, 1950–2016 R. McManamay et al. 10.1029/2020WR027751
- Food flows between counties in the United States X. Lin et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab29ae
- Exposure of urban food–energy–water (FEW) systems to water scarcity L. Djehdian et al. 10.1016/j.scs.2019.101621
- Virtual water transfers of the US electric grid C. Chini et al. 10.1038/s41560-018-0266-1
- Envisioning Blue Cities: Urban Water Governance and Water Footprinting C. Chini & A. Stillwell 10.1061/(ASCE)WR.1943-5452.0001171
- HESS Opinions: How should a future water census address consumptive use? (And where can we substitute withdrawal data while we wait?) B. Ruddell 10.5194/hess-22-5551-2018
- Review on research status of virtual water: The perspective of accounting methods, impact assessment and limitations J. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2020.106407
- Blue water footprint linked to national consumption and international trade is unsustainable M. Mekonnen & A. Hoekstra 10.1038/s43016-020-00198-1
- The U.S. food–energy–water system: A blueprint to fill the mesoscale gap for science and decision-making C. Lant et al. 10.1007/s13280-018-1077-0
Latest update: 19 Sep 2021