15 Jan 2018
Research article | 15 Jan 2018
Regression-based season-ahead drought prediction for southern Peru conditioned on large-scale climate variables
Eric Mortensen et al.
Total article views: 3,274 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,274 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,166 with geography defined and 108 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,067 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,971 with geography defined and 96 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,207 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,195 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Meteorological factors and childhood diarrhea in Peru, 2005–2015: a time series analysis of historic associations, with implications for climate change M. Delahoy et al. 10.1186/s12940-021-00703-4
- A data-driven multi-model ensemble for deterministic and probabilistic precipitation forecasting at seasonal scale L. Xu et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05173-x
- A workflow to address pitfalls and challenges in applying machine learning models to hydrology A. Gharib & E. Davies 10.1016/j.advwatres.2021.103920
- Model Selection Based on Sectoral Application Scale for Increased Value of Hydroclimate-Prediction Information S. Alexander et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)WR.1943-5452.0001044
- Efficacy of tendency and linear inverse models to predict southern Peru's rainy season precipitation S. Wu et al. 10.1002/joc.5442
- Comparative Analysis of Climate Change Impacts on Meteorological, Hydrological, and Agricultural Droughts in the Lake Titicaca Basin R. Zubieta et al. 10.3390/w13020175
- Attributing correlation skill of dynamical GCM precipitation forecasts to statistical ENSO teleconnection using a set-theory-based approach T. Zhao et al. 10.5194/hess-25-5717-2021
- Hydro-meteorological drought risk assessment using linear and nonlinear multivariate methods Z. Azhdari et al. 10.1016/j.pce.2021.103046
- Maximum and minimum air temperature lapse rates in the Andean region of Ecuador and Peru F. Navarro‐Serrano et al. 10.1002/joc.6574
- ENSO Index-Based Insurance for Agricultural Protection in Southern Peru E. Mortensen & P. Block 10.3390/geosciences8020064
- Stochastic time-series models for drought assessment in the Gaza Strip (Palestine) H. Al-Najjar et al. 10.2166/wcc.2020.330
- Rainy season precipitation forecasts in coastal Peru from the North American Multi‐Model Ensemble S. Vavrus et al. 10.1002/joc.7586
- Integration and Evaluation of Forecast-Informed Multiobjective Reservoir Operations G. Yang et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)WR.1943-5452.0001229
- Seasonal Drought Prediction: Advances, Challenges, and Future Prospects Z. Hao et al. 10.1002/2016RG000549
Latest update: 07 Dec 2022