Comparison of precipitation measurements by OTT Parsivel2 and Thies LPM optical disdrometers
Marta Angulo-Martínez et al.
Total article views: 3,044 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,801 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,776 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,677 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,670 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,124 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,106 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
31 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Use of High-Speed Cameras as a Tool for the Characterization of Raindrops in Splash Laboratory Studies M. Fernández-Raga et al. 10.3390/w13202851
- Microphysical Characteristics of Winter Precipitation in Eastern China from 2014 to 2019 K. Pu et al. 10.3390/w12030920
- Correction to raindrop size distributions measured by PARSIVEL disdrometers in strong winds L. Lin et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105728
- Triple‐Frequency Doppler Retrieval of Characteristic Raindrop Size K. Mróz et al. 10.1029/2019EA000789
- Shapes and Fall Speeds of Freezing and Frozen Raindrops K. Rahman & F. Testik 10.1175/JHM-D-19-0204.1
- Characteristics of Orographic Rain Drop-Size Distribution at Cherrapunji, Northeast India F. Murata et al. 10.3390/atmos11080777
- Evaluation of the reflectivity calibration of W-band radars based on observations in rain A. Myagkov et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5799-2020
- A Comparison of Convective Raindrop Size Distributions in the Eyewall and Spiral Rainbands of Typhoon Lekima (2019) X. Bao et al. 10.1029/2020GL090729
- Automated precipitation monitoring with the Thies disdrometer: biases and ways for improvement M. Fehlmann et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4683-2020
- Comparison of three types of laser optical disdrometers under natural rainfall conditions L. Johannsen et al. 10.1080/02626667.2019.1709641
- Rainfall Kinetic Energy in Denmark: Relationship with Drop Size, Wind Speed, and Rain Rate A. Tilg et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-19-0251.1
- Statistical Characteristics of Raindrop Size Distribution in the Monsoon Season Observed in Southern China A. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs11040432
- Weather Types Affect Rain Microstructure: Implications for Estimating Rain Rate W. Ghada et al. 10.3390/rs12213572
- Regional variability of summertime raindrop size distribution from a network of disdrometers in Beijing Y. Han et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105591
- Analysis of Raindrop Size Distribution Characteristics in Permafrost Regions of the Qinghai–Tibet Plateau Based on New Quality Control Scheme . Ma et al. 10.3390/w11112265
- An extreme May 2018 debris flood case study in northern Slovenia: analysis, modelling, and mitigation N. Bezak et al. 10.1007/s10346-019-01325-1
- A General Approach for Simulating Rain Effects on Sensor Data in Real and Virtual Environments S. Hasirlioglu & A. Riener 10.1109/TIV.2019.2960944
- Evaluation of Cloud Microphysical Schemes for Winter Snowfall Events in Hokkaido: A Case Study of Snowfall by Winter Monsoon M. Kondo et al. 10.2151/sola.2021-012
- Influence of Wind-Induced Effects on Laser Disdrometer Measurements: Analysis and Compensation Strategies V. Capozzi et al. 10.3390/rs13153028
- Corrections of Precipitation Particle Size Distribution Measured by a Parsivel OTT2 Disdrometer under Windy Conditions in the Antisana Massif, Ecuador L. Gualco et al. 10.3390/w13182576
- Spatial and Temporal Variability in Rainfall Erosivity Under Alpine Climate: A Slovenian Case Study Using Optical Disdrometer Data N. Bezak et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.735492
- Fitting Precipitation Particle Size–Velocity Data to Mixed Joint Probability Density Function with an Expectation Maximization Algorithm Y. Katsuyama & M. Inatsu 10.1175/JTECH-D-19-0150.1
- Advantage of Volume Scanning Video Disdrometer in Solid-Precipitation Observation Y. Katsuyama & M. Inatsu 10.2151/sola.2021-006
- A rainfall simulator using porous pipes as drop former L. Cottenot et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2020.105101
- A comparison study of raindrop size distribution among five sites at the urban scale during the East Asian rainy season K. Pu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125500
- Impact of Disdrometer Types on Rainfall Erosivity Estimation L. Johannsen et al. 10.3390/w12040963
- Experimental Setup for Splash Erosion Monitoring—Study of Silty Loam Splash Characteristics D. Zumr et al. 10.3390/su12010157
- Refinements to Data Acquired by 2-Dimensional Video Disdrometers M. Larsen & C. Blouin 10.3390/atmos11080855
- Machine Learning Approach to Classify Rain Type Based on Thies Disdrometers and Cloud Observations W. Ghada et al. 10.3390/atmos10050251
- Effect of disdrometer type on rain drop size distribution characterisation: a new dataset for south-eastern Australia A. Guyot et al. 10.5194/hess-23-4737-2019
- Influence of Disdrometer Type on Weather Radar Algorithms from Measured DSD: Application to Italian Climatology E. Adirosi et al. 10.3390/atmos9090360
Latest update: 20 Oct 2021