How downstream sub-basins depend on upstream inflows to avoid scarcity: typology and global analysis of transboundary rivers
Hafsa Ahmed Munia et al.
Total article views: 3,058 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,839 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,825 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,882 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,872 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 957 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 953 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Future Transboundary Water Stress and Its Drivers Under Climate Change: A Global Study H. Munia et al. 10.1029/2019EF001321
- Integrated approaches to understanding and reducing drought impact on food security across scales X. He et al. 10.1016/j.cosust.2019.09.006
- An index-based approach for assessment of upstream-downstream flow regime alteration A. Torabi Haghighi et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126697
- The Impact of Upstream Sub-basins’ Water Use on Middle Stream and Downstream Sub-basins’ Water Security at Country-Basin Unit Spatial Scale and Monthly Temporal Resolution D. Degefu et al. 10.3390/ijerph16030450
- Global to regional scale evaluation of adaptation measures to reduce the future water gap M. Straatsma et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2019.104578
- A river classification scheme to assess macroinvertebrate sensitivity to water abstraction pressures M. Lathouri et al. 10.1111/wej.12712
- Identifying hydro-climatic and socioeconomic forces of water scarcity through structural decomposition analysis: A case study of Beijing city S. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.06.143
- Using indicators to inform the sustainable governance of water-for-food systems P. van Oel et al. 10.1016/j.cosust.2019.09.005
- Humans in the upstream can exacerbate climate change impacts on water birds’ habitat in the downstream S. Maleki et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-99822-8
- GRUN: an observation-based global gridded runoff dataset from 1902 to 2014 G. Ghiggi et al. 10.5194/essd-11-1655-2019
- Global assessment of future sectoral water scarcity under adaptive inner-basin water allocation measures Z. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146973
- Importance of snow and glacier meltwater for agriculture on the Indo-Gangetic Plain H. Biemans et al. 10.1038/s41893-019-0305-3
- Impact of rainfall variability and anthropogenic activities on streamflow changes and water stress conditions across Tapi Basin in India P. Sharma et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.06.097
- The Planet's Stressed River Basins: Too Much Pressure or Too Little Adaptive Capacity? O. Varis et al. 10.1029/2019EF001239
- Safeguarding freshwater life beyond 2020: Recommendations for the new global biodiversity framework from the European experience C. van Rees et al. 10.1111/conl.12771
- A coupled human-natural system analysis of water yield in the Yellow River basin, China L. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143141
- Reconstructed natural runoff helps to quantify the relationship between upstream water use and downstream water scarcity in China's river basins X. Zhou et al. 10.5194/hess-23-2491-2019
- How downstream sub-basins depend on upstream inflows to avoid scarcity: typology and global analysis of transboundary rivers H. Munia et al. 10.5194/hess-22-2795-2018
Latest update: 02 Dec 2021