09 Apr 2018
Research article | 09 Apr 2018
Are we using the right fuel to drive hydrological models? A climate impact study in the Upper Blue Nile
Stefan Liersch et al.
Total article views: 3,192 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,060 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,044 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,573 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,563 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,487 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,481 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- One simulation, different conclusions—the baseline period makes the difference! S. Liersch et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aba3d7
- Central Asian rivers under climate change: Impacts assessment in eight representative catchments I. Didovets et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100779
- High-resolution climate datasets in hydrological impact studies: Assessing their value in alpine and pre-alpine catchments in southeastern Austria S. Peßenteiner et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100962
- Impacts of Climate Change on the Hydrometeorological Characteristics of the Soan River Basin, Pakistan M. Usman et al. 10.3390/atmos12060792
- Individual and combined impacts of future land-use and climate conditions on extreme hydrological events in a representative basin of the Yangtze River Delta, China Q. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104805
- Application of CORDEX-AFRICA and NEX-GDDP datasets for hydrologic projections under climate change in Lake Ziway sub-basin, Ethiopia M. Musie et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2020.100721
- Performance evaluation of global hydrological models in six large Pan-Arctic watersheds A. Gädeke et al. 10.1007/s10584-020-02892-2
- Assessment of Climate Change Impacts on the Hydroclimatic Response in Burundi Based on CMIP6 ESMs J. Kim et al. 10.3390/su132112037
- A Hydrological Modeling Approach for Assessing the Impacts of Climate Change on Runoff Regimes in Slovakia P. Sleziak et al. 10.3390/w13233358
- Catchment response to climate and land use changes in the Upper Blue Nile sub-basins, Ethiopia T. Woldesenbet et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.06.198
- Hydrological modeling in the Upper Blue Nile basin using soil and water analysis tool (SWAT) G. Takele et al. 10.1007/s40808-021-01085-9
- Impact of Climate Change on Hydrology and Hydrologic Extremes of Upper Blue Nile River Basin T. Tariku et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)WR.1943-5452.0001321
- Tailoring WRF and Noah‐MP to Improve Process Representation of Sierra Nevada Runoff: Diagnostic Evaluation and Applications N. Holtzman et al. 10.1029/2019MS001832
- Effects of model calibration on hydrological and water resources management simulations under climate change in a semi-arid watershed H. Koch et al. 10.1007/s10584-020-02917-w
- Linking solar and wind power in eastern Africa with operation of the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam S. Sterl et al. 10.1038/s41560-021-00799-5
- Future climate change and impacts on water resources in the Upper Blue Nile basin G. Takele et al. 10.2166/wcc.2021.235
- Water resources planning in the Upper Niger River basin: Are there gaps between water demand and supply? S. Liersch et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2018.12.006
- Modeling the impact of climate change on hydrological responses in the Lake Tana basin, Ethiopia A. Teklay et al. 10.1016/j.dynatmoce.2021.101278
- Statistical bias correction of regional climate model simulations for climate change projection in the Jemma sub-basin, upper Blue Nile Basin of Ethiopia G. Worku et al. 10.1007/s00704-019-03053-x
- Precise Temporal Disaggregation Preserving Marginals and Correlations (DiPMaC) for Stationary and Nonstationary Processes S. Papalexiou et al. 10.1029/2018WR022726
- Management Scenarios of the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam and Their Impacts under Recent and Future Climates S. Liersch et al. 10.3390/w9100728
- Potential impact of climate change on streamflow of major Ethiopian rivers M. Gizaw et al. 10.1007/s10584-017-2021-1
Latest update: 24 May 2022