Assessing impacts of dike construction on the flood dynamics of the Mekong Delta
Dung Duc Tran et al.
Total article views: 3,843 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,702 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,649 with geography defined and 53 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,216 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,191 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,486 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,458 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Interacting effects of land-use change and natural hazards on rice agriculture in the Mekong and Red River deltas in Vietnam K. Yuen et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-1473-2021
- Mitigation Plan and Water Harvesting of Flashflood in Arid Rural Communities Using Modelling Approach: A Case Study in Afouna Village, Egypt O. M. Abdeldayem et al. 10.3390/w12092565
- Effects of Multi-Dike Protection Systems on Surface Water Quality in the Vietnamese Mekong Delta H. Minh et al. 10.3390/w11051010
- Assessment of Rainfall Distributions and Characteristics in Coastal Provinces of the Vietnamese Mekong Delta under Climate Change and ENSO Processes V. Dang et al. 10.3390/w12061555
- Livelihood Vulnerability and Adaptation Capacity of Rice Farmers under Climate Change and Environmental Pressure on the Vietnam Mekong Delta Floodplains D. Tran et al. 10.3390/w12113282
- Evaluating the Impacts of Rice-Based Protection Dykes on Floodwater Dynamics in the Vietnamese Mekong Delta Using Geographical Impact Factor (GIF) H. Vu et al. 10.3390/w13091144
- Implications of Simulating Global Digital Elevation Models for Flood Inundation Studies L. Hawker et al. 10.1029/2018WR023279
- Do strategic delta plans get implemented? The case of the Mekong Delta Plan C. Seijger et al. 10.1007/s10113-019-01464-0
- Policy transfer into flood management in the Vietnamese Mekong Delta: a North Vam Nao study T. Tran & L. Tuan 10.1080/07900627.2019.1568862
- Surface Water Evolution (2001–2017) at the Cambodia/Vietnam Border in the Upper Mekong Delta Using Satellite MODIS Observations F. Aires et al. 10.3390/rs12050800
- Tidal amplification and salt intrusion in the Mekong Delta driven by anthropogenic sediment starvation S. Eslami et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-55018-9
- Dramatic decrease of flood frequency in the Mekong Delta due to river-bed mining and dyke construction E. Park et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138066
- A typology of household livelihood changes in rural coastal areas of the Vietnamese Mekong Delta—Capturing the heterogeneity and complexity of the social‐ecological context T. Pham et al. 10.1111/sjtg.12335
- Future projections of flood dynamics in the Vietnamese Mekong Delta N. Triet et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140596
- Assessment of the relationship between adoption of a knowledge-intensive water-saving technique and irrigation conditions in the Mekong Delta of Vietnam T. Yamaguchi et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2018.08.041
- Spatial Topographic Interpolation for Meandering Channels V. Thanh et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)WW.1943-5460.0000582
- High Resolution Modeling of River‐Floodplain‐Reservoir Inundation Dynamics in the Mekong River Basin S. Shin et al. 10.1029/2019WR026449
- Groundwater extraction may drown mega-delta: projections of extraction-induced subsidence and elevation of the Mekong delta for the 21st century P. Minderhoud et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/ab5e21
- Flooding in the Mekong Delta: the impact of dyke systems on downstream hydrodynamics V. Thanh et al. 10.5194/hess-24-189-2020
- Stakeholders’ assessment of dike-protected and flood-based alternatives from a sustainable livelihood perspective in An Giang Province, Mekong Delta, Vietnam D. Tran et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2018.04.039
- Long-term sustainability of the Vietnamese Mekong Delta in question: An economic assessment of water management alternatives D. Tran et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2019.105703
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 27 Nov 2021