28 Feb 2018
Research article | 28 Feb 2018
Multiple causes of nonstationarity in the Weihe annual low-flow series
Bin Xiong et al.
Total article views: 2,727 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,727 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,615 with geography defined and 112 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,547 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,470 with geography defined and 77 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,180 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,145 with geography defined and 35 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Streamflow variability in the past four centuries for the largest tributary of the Yellow River and its teleconnection with large‐scale climate forcing G. Bao et al. 10.1002/joc.7479
- Separating runoff change by the improved Budyko complementary relationship considering effects of both climate change and human activities on basin characteristics H. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125330
- Assessing the non-stationarity of low flows and their scale-dependent relationships with climate and human forcing S. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.06.025
- Failure of inland valleys development: a hydrological diagnosis of the Bankandi valley in Burkina Faso Y. Yacouba et al. 10.1007/s40808-019-00628-5
- Analysis of nonstationarity in low flow in the Loess Plateau of China K. Yu et al. 10.1002/hyp.11629
- Exploring multidecadal changes in climate and reservoir storage for assessing nonstationarity in flood peaks and risks worldwide by an integrated frequency analysis approach Y. Zhou 10.1016/j.watres.2020.116265
- Evaluation of non-stationarity in summer precipitation and the response of vegetation over the typical steppe in Inner Mongolia Y. Wang et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-06002-5
- Dynamics of hydrological-model parameters: mechanisms, problems and solutions T. Lan et al. 10.5194/hess-24-1347-2020
- Nonstationary bayesian modeling of precipitation extremes in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region, China X. Song et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105006
- Assessing the impacts of reservoirs on downstream flood frequency by coupling the effect of scheduling-related multivariate rainfall with an indicator of reservoir effects B. Xiong et al. 10.5194/hess-23-4453-2019
- Nonstationary Design Flood Estimation in Response to Climate Change, Population Growth and Cascade Reservoir Regulation Y. Xie et al. 10.3390/w13192687
- When to start an adaptation strategy in response to climate change in reservoir system management W. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127111
Latest update: 03 Dec 2022