21 Feb 2018
Research article | 21 Feb 2018
Derived Optimal Linear Combination Evapotranspiration (DOLCE): a global gridded synthesis ET estimate
Sanaa Hobeichi et al.
Total article views: 3,650 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,505 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,478 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,280 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,273 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,225 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,205 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Multimodel‐based analyses of evapotranspiration and its controls in China over the last three decades S. Sun et al. 10.1002/eco.2195
- Global Evaluation of the Noah‐MP Land Surface Model and Suggestions for Selecting Parameterization Schemes J. Li et al. 10.1029/2021JD035753
- ESD Reviews: Model dependence in multi-model climate ensembles: weighting, sub-selection and out-of-sample testing G. Abramowitz et al. 10.5194/esd-10-91-2019
- The Precipitation Inferred from Soil Moisture (PrISM) Near Real-Time Rainfall Product: Evaluation and Comparison T. Pellarin et al. 10.3390/rs12030481
- Robust historical evapotranspiration trends across climate regimes S. Hobeichi et al. 10.5194/hess-25-3855-2021
- Influences of leaf area index and albedo on estimating energy fluxes with HOLAPS framework J. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.124245
- A harmonized global land evaporation dataset from model-based products covering 1980–2017 J. Lu et al. 10.5194/essd-13-5879-2021
- Global observed and modelled impacts of irrigation on surface temperature L. Chen & P. Dirmeyer 10.1002/joc.5973
- River flow prediction in data scarce regions: soil moisture integrated satellite rainfall products outperform rain gauge observations in West Africa L. Brocca et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-69343-x
- Australian Precipitation Recycling and Evaporative Source Regions C. Holgate et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0926.1
- Exploring the merging of the global land evaporation WACMOS-ET products based on local tower measurements C. Jiménez et al. 10.5194/hess-22-4513-2018
- Conserving Land–Atmosphere Synthesis Suite (CLASS) S. Hobeichi et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0036.1
- RETRACTED ARTICLE: A 10 per cent increase in global land evapotranspiration from 2003 to 2019 M. Pascolini-Campbell et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-03503-5
- Linear Optimal Runoff Aggregate (LORA): a global gridded synthesis runoff product S. Hobeichi et al. 10.5194/hess-23-851-2019
- Evaluation of CMIP6 Global Climate Models for Simulating Land Surface Energy and Water Fluxes During 1979–2014 J. Li et al. 10.1029/2021MS002515
- A Bayesian Three-Cornered Hat (BTCH) Method: Improving the Terrestrial Evapotranspiration Estimation X. He et al. 10.3390/rs12050878
- Satellite Remote Sensing of Precipitation and the Terrestrial Water Cycle in a Changing Climate V. Levizzani & E. Cattani 10.3390/rs11192301
- Development of observation-based global multilayer soil moisture products for 1970 to 2016 Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/essd-13-4385-2021
- Reconciling historical changes in the hydrological cycle over land S. Hobeichi et al. 10.1038/s41612-022-00240-y
- Evaluating Precipitation Datasets Using Surface Water and Energy Budget Closure S. Hobeichi et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-19-0255.1
- Reanalysis in Earth System Science: Toward Terrestrial Ecosystem Reanalysis R. Baatz et al. 10.1029/2020RG000715
- GRACEfully Closing the Water Balance: A Data‐Driven Probabilistic Approach Applied to River Basins in Iran G. Schoups & M. Nasseri 10.1029/2020WR029071
- Observed and modelled historical trends in the water‐use efficiency of plants and ecosystems A. Lavergne et al. 10.1111/gcb.14634
- Coupled and continuous estimation of soil moisture and evaporative fraction within the remotely sensed surface temperature-vegetation index framework W. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125827
- A daily 25 km short-latency rainfall product for data-scarce regions based on the integration of the Global Precipitation Measurement mission rainfall and multiple-satellite soil moisture products C. Massari et al. 10.5194/hess-24-2687-2020
- Inter-comparison of evapotranspiration datasets over heterogeneous landscapes across Australia M. Khan et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2020.04.037
- New Forest Aboveground Biomass Maps of China Integrating Multiple Datasets Z. Chang et al. 10.3390/rs13152892
- Stand-alone uncertainty characterization of GLEAM, GLDAS and MOD16 evapotranspiration products using an extended triple collocation approach M. Khan et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2018.01.022
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022