14 Feb 2018
Research article | 14 Feb 2018
What controls the stable isotope composition of precipitation in the Mekong Delta? A model-based statistical approach
Nguyen Le Duy et al.
Total article views: 3,494 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,352 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,282 with geography defined and 70 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,182 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,136 with geography defined and 46 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,170 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,146 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Isotopic temporal and spatial variations of tropical rivers in Thailand reflect monsoon precipitation signals J. Laonamsai et al. 10.1002/hyp.14068
- Moisture source identification based on the seasonal isotope variation of precipitation in the Poyang Lake Wetland, China S. Tao et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100892
- Alternative methods to determine the δ2H-δ18O relationship: An application to different water types C. Marchina et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124951
- Spatial and temporal distributions of stable isotopes in precipitation over Thailand J. Laonamsai et al. 10.1002/hyp.13995
- Oxygen isotopic compositions of meteoric precipitation, drip water, and aragonitic stalagmite deposition from the Namjang cave in northwestern Thailand: implications for multi-proxy climate reconstruction C. Muangsong et al. 10.1007/s00704-020-03245-w
- Long-term trend of precipitation stable isotopic compositions under global warming conditions T. Wang & J. Chen 10.1007/s10967-020-07246-x
- Rainwater isotopes in central Vietnam controlled by two oceanic moisture sources and rainout effects A. Wolf et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-73508-z
- Controls on the isotopic composition of daily precipitation characterized by dual moisture transport pathways at the monsoonal margin region of North-Western India A. Lone et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125106
- Estimating the Isotopic Altitude Gradient for Hydrogeological Studies in Mountainous Areas: Are the Low-Yield Springs Suitable? Insights from the Northern Apennines of Italy . Tazioli et al. 10.3390/w11091764
- A 338-year tree-ring oxygen isotope record from Thai teak captures the variations in the Asian summer monsoon system N. Pumijumnong et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-66001-0
- Isotopic study of intraseasonal variations of plant transpiration: an alternative means to characterise the dry phases of monsoon S. Chakraborty et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-26965-6
- Controls over hydrogen and oxygen isotopes of surface water and groundwater in the Mun River catchment, northeast Thailand: implications for the water cycle K. Yang & G. Han 10.1007/s10040-019-02106-9
- Temporal variations and evaporation control effect of the stable isotope composition of precipitation in the subtropical monsoon climate region, Southwest China X. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126278
- Stable isotopes relationship between precipitation and surface water, Phitsanulok W. Kulsawat & P. Nochit 10.1088/1742-6596/1380/1/012162
- How is the El Niño–Southern Oscillation signal recorded by tree‐ring oxygen isotopes in southeastern China? C. Fang et al. 10.1002/joc.7601
- Identification of groundwater mean transit times of precipitation and riverbank infiltration by two‐component lumped parameter models N. Le Duy et al. 10.1002/hyp.13549
- An entropy-based analysis method of precipitation isotopes revealing main moisture transport corridors globally T. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2020.103134
- Stable H-O Isotopic Composition and Water Quality Assessment of Surface Water and Groundwater: A Case Study in the Dabie Mountains, Central China K. Yang et al. 10.3390/ijerph16214076
- Tracing the Relationship between Precipitation and River Water in the Northern Carpathians Base on the Evaluation of Water Isotope Data V. Nagavciuc et al. 10.3390/geosciences9050198
- Isotopic dynamics of precipitation and its regional and local drivers in a plateau inland lake basin, Southwest China Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143043
- Relating Moisture Transport to Stable Water Vapor Isotopic Variations of Ambient Wintertime along the Western Coast of Korea S. Kim et al. 10.3390/atmos10120806
- Effect of the El Niño–Southern Oscillation on hydrogen and oxygen isotope ratios of precipitation in Guilin, SW China X. Wu et al. 10.1080/10256016.2020.1844683
- Stable isotope characteristics of water resources in the coastal area of the Vietnamese Mekong Delta D. Tran et al. 10.1080/10256016.2019.1673746
- Seasonal influences on groundwater arsenic concentrations in the irrigated region of the Cambodian Mekong Delta S. Tweed et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138598
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022