Articles | Volume 22, issue 2
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Dead Sea evaporation by eddy covariance measurements vs. aerodynamic, energy budget, Priestley–Taylor, and Penman estimates
Total article views: 3,622 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,622 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,406 with geography defined and 216 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,367 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,184 with geography defined and 183 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,255 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,222 with geography defined and 33 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaporation from boreal reservoirs: A comparison between eddy covariance observations and estimates relying on limited data J. Fournier et al. 10.1002/hyp.14335
- Spatial and temporal surface temperature patterns across the Dead Sea as investigated from thermal images and thermodynamic concepts I. Oroud 10.1007/s00704-020-03343-9
- Evaluation of the Performance of Different Methods for Estimating Evaporation over a Highland Open Freshwater Lake in Mountainous Area X. Meng et al. 10.3390/w12123491
- Effects of persistent wind speeds on turbulent fluxes in the water-atmosphere interface Y. Yusup & H. Liu 10.1007/s00704-019-03084-4
- Mountain Lake Evaporation: A Comparative Study between Hourly Estimations Models and In Situ Measurements A. Pérez et al. 10.3390/w12092648
- Evaporation in Brazilian dryland reservoirs: Spatial variability and impact of riparian vegetation I. Rodrigues et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149059
- Evaporation from a large lowland reservoir – observed dynamics and drivers during a warm summer F. Jansen et al. 10.5194/hess-26-2875-2022
- The future fate of the Dead Sea: Total disappearance or a dwarfed hypersaline hot lake? I. Oroud 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.129816
- Absence of Surface Water Temperature Trends in Lake Kinneret despite Present Atmospheric Warming: Comparisons with Dead Sea Trends P. Kishcha et al. 10.3390/rs13173461
- Intra-Seasonal and Intra-Annual Variation of the Latent Heat Flux Transfer Coefficient for a Freshwater Lake G. Lükő et al. 10.3390/atmos13020352
- Evaporites: Relative humidity control of primary mineral facies revisited I. Oroud 10.1002/hyp.13334
- Radiative and Aerodynamic Contribution to Evaporation: Eddy‐Covariance Comparison Between a Plain and a Plateau Lake Y. Cui et al. 10.1029/2021EA001913
- Seasonal and diurnal evaporation from a deep hypersaline lake: The Dead Sea as a case study I. Hamdani et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.04.057
- The utility of thermal satellite images and land-based meteorology to estimate evaporation from large lakes I. Oroud 10.1016/j.jglr.2019.05.004
- Characteristics and evolution of diurnal foehn events in the Dead Sea valley J. Vüllers et al. 10.5194/acp-18-18169-2018
- Characteristics of the summer 3‐D katabatic flow in a semi‐arid zone—The case of the Dead Sea J. Paperman et al. 10.1002/joc.7346
- Evaporation From Six Water Bodies of Various Sizes in East Asia: An Analysis on Size Dependency S. Han & F. Guo 10.1029/2022WR032650
- Trends of evaporation in Brazilian tropical reservoirs using remote sensing I. Rodrigues et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126473
- Accuracy of methods for simulating daily water surface evaporation evaluated by the eddy covariance measurement at boreal flux sites Z. Liu 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.128776
- The annual surface temperature patterns across the Dead Sea as retrieved from thermal images I. Oroud 10.1007/s12517-019-4862-6
- Long-term changes in evaporation over Siling Co Lake on the Tibetan Plateau and its impact on recent rapid lake expansion Y. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.10.006
- Reservoir evaporation in a Mediterranean climate: comparing direct methods in Alqueva Reservoir, Portugal C. Rodrigues et al. 10.5194/hess-24-5973-2020
- Direct measurement of open-water evaporation: a newly developed sensor applied to a Brazilian tropical reservoir G. Rodrigues et al. 10.1080/02626667.2022.2157278
- Observations of positive sea surface temperature trends in the steadily shrinking Dead Sea P. Kishcha et al. 10.5194/nhess-18-3007-2018
- Discharge estimation of submarine springs in the Dead Sea based on velocity or density measurements in proximity to the water surface Y. Munwes et al. 10.1002/hyp.13598
- Spatial Heterogeneity in Dead Sea Surface Temperature Associated with Inhomogeneity in Evaporation P. Kishcha & B. Starobinets 10.3390/rs13010093
- An idealized model sensitivity study on Dead Sea desertification with a focus on the impact on convection S. Khodayar & J. Hoerner 10.5194/acp-20-12011-2020
- Delayed subsidence of the Dead Sea shore due to hydro-meteorological changes S. Vey et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-91949-y
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023