10 Nov 2017
Research article | 10 Nov 2017
Liquid water infiltration into a layered snowpack: evaluation of a 3-D water transport model with laboratory experiments
Hiroyuki Hirashima et al.
Total article views: 2,327 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,327 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,253 with geography defined and 74 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,463 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,407 with geography defined and 56 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 864 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 846 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Two-dimensional liquid water flow through snow at the plot scale in continental snowpacks: simulations and field data comparisons R. Webb et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1423-2021
- Hydrological behaviour of an ice‐layered snowpack in a non‐mountainous environment A. Paquotte & M. Baraer 10.1002/hyp.14433
- Hydrologic connectivity at the hillslope scale through intra‐snowpack flow paths during snowmelt R. Webb et al. 10.1002/hyp.13686
- Coupled Snow Cover and Avalanche Dynamics Simulations to Evaluate Wet Snow Avalanche Activity N. Wever et al. 10.1029/2017JF004515
- Wet‐Snow Metamorphism Drives the Transition From Preferential to Matrix Flow in Snow H. Hirashima et al. 10.1029/2019GL084152
- Study on advanced snow information and its application to disaster mitigation: An overview S. NAKAI et al. 10.5331/bgr.18SW01
- Physically Based Summer Temperature Reconstruction From Melt Layers in Ice Cores K. Fujita et al. 10.1029/2020EA001590
- Proof-of-Concept for a Ground-Based Dual-Receiver Radar Architecture to Estimate Snowpack Parameters for Wet Snow P. Espin-Lopez et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3103834
- Simulation of Preferential Flow in Snow With a 2‐D Non‐Equilibrium Richards Model and Evaluation Against Laboratory Data N. Leroux et al. 10.1029/2020WR027466
- Simulation of Capillary Pressure Overshoot in Snow Combining Trapping of the Wetting Phase With a Nonequilibrium Richards Equation Model N. Leroux & J. Pomeroy 10.1029/2018WR022969
- A numerical model for the simulation of snowpack solute dynamics to capture runoff ionic pulses during snowmelt: The PULSE model D. Costa et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2018.09.008
- Nondestructive three-dimensional observations of flow finger and lateral flow development in dry snow using magnetic resonance imaging T. Katsushima et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2019.102956
- Insights Into Preferential Flow Snowpack Runoff Using Random Forest F. Avanzi et al. 10.1029/2019WR024828
- Deep ice layer formation in an alpine snowpack: monitoring and modeling L. Quéno et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3449-2020
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 26 Jan 2023