06 Nov 2017
Research article | 06 Nov 2017
Streamflow characteristics from modeled runoff time series – importance of calibration criteria selection
Sandra Pool et al.
Total article views: 2,392 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,342 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,322 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,753 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,737 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 589 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 585 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Mapping (dis)agreement in hydrologic projections L. Melsen et al. 10.5194/hess-22-1775-2018
- A multi‐objective approach to select hydrological models and constrain structural uncertainties for climate impact assessments D. Saavedra et al. 10.1002/hyp.14446
- Riverine phytoplankton functional groups response to multiple stressors variously depending on hydrological periods Y. Qu et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2018.12.049
- Simulating streamflow in ungauged basins under a changing climate: The importance of landscape characteristics C. Teutschbein et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.03.060
- Calibration of hydrological models for ecologically relevant streamflow predictions: a trade-off between fitting well to data and estimating consistent parameter sets? T. Hallouin et al. 10.5194/hess-24-1031-2020
- Flood spatial coherence, triggers, and performance in hydrological simulations: large-sample evaluation of four streamflow-calibrated models M. Brunner et al. 10.5194/hess-25-105-2021
- Future evolution and uncertainty of river flow regime change in a deglaciating river basin J. Mackay et al. 10.5194/hess-23-1833-2019
- Delineating modelling uncertainty in river flow indicators with representative parameter sets A. Sikorska-Senoner 10.1016/j.advwatres.2021.104024
- Hunting for Information in Streamflow Signatures to Improve Modelled Drainage R. Schneider et al. 10.3390/w14010110
- Predictability of flow metrics calculated using a distributed hydrologic model across ecoregions and stream classes: Implications for developing flow–ecology relationships M. Eddy et al. 10.1002/eco.2387
- Reproducing different types of changes in hydrological indicators with rainfall-runoff models C. Massmann 10.2166/nh.2020.073
- Assessing the impacts of groundwater abstractions on flow regime and stream biota: Combining SWAT-MODFLOW with flow-biota empirical models W. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135702
- On the selection of precipitation products for the regionalisation of hydrological model parameters O. Baez-Villanueva et al. 10.5194/hess-25-5805-2021
- When is a hydrological model sufficiently calibrated to depict flow preferences of riverine species? J. Kiesel et al. 10.1002/eco.2193
- Future hydrological constraints of the Montseny brook newt ( Calotriton arnoldi ) under changing climate and vegetation cover J. Ledesma et al. 10.1002/ece3.5506
- How to make advances in hydrological modelling K. Beven 10.2166/nh.2019.134
- The accuracy of ecological flow metrics derived using a physics‐based distributed rainfall–runoff model in the Great Plains, USA T. Worthington et al. 10.1002/eco.2090
- Subjective modeling decisions can significantly impact the simulation of flood and drought events L. Melsen et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.11.046
- Replication of ecologically relevant hydrological indicators following a modified covariance approach to hydrological model parameterization A. Visser-Quinn et al. 10.5194/hess-23-3279-2019
- Climate change impacts on ecologically relevant hydrological indicators in three catchments in three European ecoregions J. Kiesel et al. 10.1016/j.ecoleng.2018.12.019
- A novel multi-objective model calibration method for ecohydrological applications J. Hernandez-Suarez et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2021.105161
- A review of hydrologic signatures and their applications H. McMillan 10.1002/wat2.1499
- Dependence of flood peaks and volumes in modeled discharge time series: Effect of different uncertainty sources M. Brunner & A. Sikorska-Senoner 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.03.024
- Challenges in modeling and predicting floods and droughts: A review M. Brunner et al. 10.1002/wat2.1520
- Modulation of the goodness of fit in hydrological modelling based on inner balance errors F. Pellicer-Martínez et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0260117
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022