The critical role of uncertainty in projections of hydrological extremes
Hadush K. Meresa and Renata J. Romanowicz
Total article views: 2,070 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,036 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,015 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,434 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,415 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 602 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 600 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Projected hydrologic changes over the north of the Iberian Peninsula using a Euro-CORDEX multi-model ensemble P. Yeste et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146126
- Climate and rivers G. McGregor 10.1002/rra.3508
- Transferability of regionalization methods under changing climate X. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.10.030
- A simplified MEV formulation to model extremes emerging from multiple nonstationary underlying processes F. Marra et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2019.04.002
- Uncertainty Analysis of Climate Change Impact on River Flow Extremes Based on a Large Multi-Model Ensemble J. De Niel et al. 10.1007/s11269-019-02370-0
- Delineating modelling uncertainty in river flow indicators with representative parameter sets A. Sikorska-Senoner 10.1016/j.advwatres.2021.104024
- Uncertainties and their interaction in flood hazard assessment with climate change H. Meresa et al. 10.5194/hess-25-5237-2021
- Bayesian characterization of uncertainties surrounding fluvial flood hazard estimates S. Sharma et al. 10.1080/02626667.2021.1999959
- Impacts of hydrological model calibration on projected hydrological changes under climate change—a multi-model assessment in three large river basins S. Huang et al. 10.1007/s10584-020-02872-6
- Direct statistical downscaling of monthly streamflow from atmospheric variables in catchments with differing contributions from snowmelt S. Huang et al. 10.1002/joc.6878
- Uncertainty introduced by flood frequency analysis in projections for changes in flood magnitudes under a future climate in Norway D. Lawrence 10.1016/j.ejrh.2020.100675
- The Influence of Flow Projection Errors on Flood Hazard Estimates in Future Climate Conditions J. Doroszkiewicz et al. 10.3390/w11010049
- Future evolution and uncertainty of river flow regime change in a deglaciating river basin J. Mackay et al. 10.5194/hess-23-1833-2019
- Influence of climate change on flood magnitude and seasonality in the Arga River catchment in Spain C. Garijo & L. Mediero 10.1007/s11600-018-0143-0
- The Impact of Rainfall Space‐Time Structure in Flood Frequency Analysis Z. Zhu et al. 10.1029/2018WR023550
- River flow characteristics and changes under the influence of varying climate conditions H. Meresa 10.1111/nrm.12242
- Projected Impacts of Climate Change on Drought Patterns Over East Africa G. Haile et al. 10.1029/2020EF001502
- Contrasting Uncertainties in Estimating Floods and Low Flow Extremes H. Meresa & Y. Zhang 10.1007/s11269-021-02809-3
- The role of input and hydrological parameters uncertainties in extreme hydrological simulations H. Meresa et al. 10.1111/nrm.12320
- Understanding changes and trends in projected hydroclimatic indices in selected Norwegian and Polish catchments H. Meresa et al. 10.1007/s11600-017-0062-5
- Multi-model Hydroclimate Projections for the Alabama-Coosa-Tallapoosa River Basin in the Southeastern United States S. Gangrade et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-59806-6
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 02 Dec 2021