26 Jun 2017
Research article | 26 Jun 2017
Water footprint of crop production for different crop structures in the Hebei southern plain, North China
Yingmin Chu et al.
Total article views: 2,938 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,938 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,759 with geography defined and 179 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,348 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,190 with geography defined and 158 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 590 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 569 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Water footprint of Egyptian crops and its economics S. El-Marsafawy & A. Mohamed 10.1016/j.aej.2021.03.019
- Spatiotemporal supply-demand characteristics and economic benefits of crop water footprint in the semi-arid region W. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139502
- Modeling Water and Nitrogen Balance of Different Cropping Systems in the North China Plain S. Leghari et al. 10.3390/agronomy9110696
- Exploring the optimal crop planting structure to balance water saving, food security and incomes under the spatiotemporal heterogeneity of the agricultural climate S. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2021.113130
- Spatiotemporal variations of agricultural water footprint and socioeconomic matching evaluation from the perspective of ecological function zone W. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2021.106803
- Irrigation Scheme Selection Based on Water Footprint Analysis of Winter Wheat Production in Piedmont Plains of Hebei Province under Future Climate Scenarios Z. Shi et al. 10.3390/w13192640
- Water footprint assessment for crop production based on field measurements: A case study of irrigated paddy rice in East China C. Xinchun et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.08.011
- Organizational water footprint: a methodological guidance S. Forin et al. 10.1007/s11367-019-01670-2
- Risk Assessment and Pressure Response Analysis of the Water Footprint of Agriculture and Livestock: A Case Study of the Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei Region in China C. Cao et al. 10.3390/su11133693
- Modelling the effect of changing transplanting date on consumptive water footprints for paddy under the system of rice intensification A. Biswas et al. 10.1002/jsfa.11186
- Evaluating agricultural water-use efficiency based on water footprint of crop values: a case study in Xinjiang of China Y. Hai et al. 10.1007/s40333-020-0058-x
- GREEN AGRICULTURE AND BLUE WATER IN CHINA: REINTEGRATING CROP AND LIVESTOCK PRODUCTION FOR CLEAN WATER M. STROKAL et al. 10.15302/J-FASE-2020366
- Assessing variation and driving factors of the county-scale water footprint for soybean production in China J. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2022.107469
- Ensuring water security, food security, and clean water in the North China Plain – conflicting strategies S. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.cosust.2019.09.008
- Comprehensive Assessment of Water Footprints and Water Scarcity Pressure for Main Crops in Shandong Province, China M. Fu et al. 10.3390/su11071856
- Incorporating the WHCNS model to assess water and nitrogen footprint of alternative cropping systems for grain production in the North China Plain Q. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.121548
- Composite indicator of land, water and energy for measuring agricultural sustainability at micro level, Barddhaman District, West Bengal, India B. Ghosh & N. Chakma 10.1016/j.ecolind.2019.02.011
- Does plastic mulching reduce water footprint in field crops in China? A meta-analysis L. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2021.107293
- Consumptive water footprints, water use efficiencies and productivities of rice under alternate wetting and drying for Kharagpur, West Bengal, India A. Biswas et al. 10.2166/ws.2021.068
- Unravelling the Temporal-Spatial Distribution of the Agricultural Water Footprint in the Yangtze River Basin (YRB) of China W. Zeng et al. 10.3390/w13182562
- Optimizing crop mix with respect to economic and environmental constraints: An integrated MCDM approach T. Balezentis et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135896
- A New Optimization Method for the Layout of Pumping Wells in Oases: Application in the Qira Oasis, Northwest China Y. Liu et al. 10.3390/w11050970
- Eco-efficiency of poly (lactic acid)-Starch-Cotton composite with high natural cotton fiber content: Environmental and functional value S. de Oliveira et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.01.198
- The water footprint of irrigation-supplemented cotton and mung-bean crops in Northern Ethiopia F. Gebremariam et al. 10.1016/j.heliyon.2021.e06822
- Impact-oriented water footprint assessment of wheat production in China Y. Zhai et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.06.262
- Addressing water quality in water footprinting: current status, methods and limitations N. Mikosch et al. 10.1007/s11367-020-01838-1
Latest update: 27 Jan 2023