16 May 2017
Research article | 16 May 2017
Evaluation of a cosmic-ray neutron sensor network for improved land surface model prediction
Roland Baatz et al.
Total article views: 2,603 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,538 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,507 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,004 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,975 with geography defined and 29 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 534 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 532 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The complementary value of cosmic-ray neutron sensing and snow covered area products for snow hydrological modelling P. Schattan et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111603
- Assimilation of Cosmogenic Neutron Counts for Improved Soil Moisture Prediction in a Distributed Land Surface Model A. Patil et al. 10.3389/frwa.2021.729592
- A profile shape correction to reduce the vertical sensitivity of cosmic‐ray neutron sensing of soil moisture L. Scheiffele et al. 10.1002/vzj2.20083
- The Importance of Subsurface Processes in Land Surface Modeling over a Temperate Region: An Analysis with SMAP, Cosmic Ray Neutron Sensing and Triple Collocation Analysis H. Zhao et al. 10.3390/rs13163068
- Extension of cosmic-ray neutron probe measurement depth for improving field scale root-zone soil moisture estimation by coupling with representative in-situ sensors H. Nguyen et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.02.018
- On the Information Content of Cosmic‐Ray Neutron Data in the Inverse Estimation of Soil Hydraulic Properties G. Brunetti et al. 10.2136/vzj2018.06.0123
- Opportunities and challenges in using catchment-scale storage estimates from cosmic ray neutron sensors for rainfall-runoff modelling K. Dimitrova-Petrova et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124878
- The TERENO-Rur Hydrological Observatory: A Multiscale Multi-Compartment Research Platform for the Advancement of Hydrological Science H. Bogena et al. 10.2136/vzj2018.03.0055
- Combining static and portable Cosmic ray neutron sensor data to assess catchment scale heterogeneity in soil water storage and their integrated role in catchment runoff response K. Dimitrova-Petrova et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126659
- Improving soil moisture prediction of a high-resolution land surface model by parameterising pedotransfer functions through assimilation of SMAP satellite data E. Pinnington et al. 10.5194/hess-25-1617-2021
- Multiscale soil moisture estimates using static and roving cosmic-ray soil moisture sensors D. McJannet et al. 10.5194/hess-21-6049-2017
- Uncertainty, sensitivity and improvements in soil moisture estimation with cosmic-ray neutron sensing G. Baroni et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.07.053
- Accuracy and precision of the cosmic‐ray neutron sensor for soil moisture estimation at humid environments J. Iwema et al. 10.1002/hyp.14419
- Vom Punkt zur Fläche in der Messung des Wasseräquivalents der Schneedecke – Mehrwert von Cosmic-Ray Neutron Sensoren in der regionalen Schneemodellierung P. Schattan et al. 10.1007/s00506-018-0500-x
- Cosmic Ray Neutron Sensing for Simultaneous Soil Water Content and Biomass Quantification in Drought Conditions J. Jakobi et al. 10.1029/2018WR022692
- Status and Perspectives on the Cosmic-Ray Neutron Method for Soil Moisture Estimation and Other Environmental Science Applications M. Andreasen et al. 10.2136/vzj2017.04.0086
- Practical Data Products From Cosmic-Ray Neutron Sensing for Hydrological Applications T. Franz et al. 10.3389/frwa.2020.00009
- Intercomparison of cosmic-ray neutron sensors and water balance monitoring in an urban environment M. Schrön et al. 10.5194/gi-7-83-2018
- Toward Better Understanding of Terrestrial Processes through Long-Term Hydrological Observatories H. Bogena et al. 10.2136/vzj2018.10.0194
- Dynamic groundwater recharge simulations based on cosmic‐ray neutron sensing in a tropical wet experimental basin L. Barbosa et al. 10.1002/vzj2.20145
- Continuous monitoring of snowpack dynamics in alpine terrain by aboveground neutron sensing P. Schattan et al. 10.1002/2016WR020234
Latest update: 30 Jun 2022