A Budyko framework for estimating how spatial heterogeneity and lateral moisture redistribution affect average evapotranspiration rates as seen from the atmosphere
Elham Rouholahnejad Freund and James W. Kirchner
Total article views: 2,712 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,664 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,646 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,265 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,250 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 399 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 396 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Spatio-temporal assessment of annual water balance models for upper Ganga Basin A. Shukla et al. 10.5194/hess-22-5357-2018
- Averaging over spatiotemporal heterogeneity substantially biases evapotranspiration rates in a mechanistic large-scale land evaporation model E. Rouholahnejad Freund et al. 10.5194/hess-24-5015-2020
- Is There a Baseflow Budyko Curve? S. Gnann et al. 10.1029/2018WR024464
- Assessing Shifts in Regional Hydroclimatic Conditions of U.S. River Basins in Response to Climate Change over the 21st Century H. Heidari et al. 10.1029/2020EF001657
- Spatiotemporal shifts in key hydrological variables and dominant factors over China S. Sun et al. 10.1002/hyp.14319
- Impact of Climate Change and Human Activities on Streamflow Variations Based on the Budyko Framework . Lee & . Yeh 10.3390/w11102001
- Effects of horizontal grid resolution on evapotranspiration partitioning using TerrSysMP P. Shrestha et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.01.024
- Hillslope Hydrology in Global Change Research and Earth System Modeling Y. Fan et al. 10.1029/2018WR023903
- Budyko framework; towards non-steady state conditions A. Mianabadi et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125089
- Assessment of the Effects of Climate Change on Evapotranspiration with an Improved Elasticity Method in a Nonhumid Area L. Tian et al. 10.3390/su10124589
- The Predictability of Annual Evapotranspiration and Runoff in Humid and Nonhumid Catchments over China: Comparison and Quantification T. Wang et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-17-0165.1
- Influence of Spatial Resolution on Snow Cover Dynamics for a Coastal and Mountainous Region at High Latitudes (Norway) J. Magnusson et al. 10.1029/2019WR024925
- Uncertainty of runoff sensitivity to climate change in the Amazon River basin A. Carmona et al. 10.1111/nyas.14515
- Variability of soil moisture proxies and hot days across the climate regimes of Australia A. Holmes et al. 10.1002/2017GL073793
- Using isotopes to incorporate tree water storage and mixing dynamics into a distributed ecohydrologic modelling framework J. Knighton et al. 10.1002/eco.2201
- Using stable isotopes to identify major flow pathways in a permafrost influenced alpine meadow hillslope during summer rainfall period X. Xiao et al. 10.1002/hyp.13650
- Global assessment of how averaging over spatial heterogeneity in precipitation and potential evapotranspiration affects modeled evapotranspiration rates E. Rouholahnejad Freund et al. 10.5194/hess-24-1927-2020
- Lithologically Controlled Subsurface Critical Zone Thickness and Water Storage Capacity Determine Regional Plant Community Composition W. Hahm et al. 10.1029/2018WR023760
- Impacts of Climate Change on Hydroclimatic Conditions of U.S. National Forests and Grasslands H. Heidari et al. 10.3390/f12020139
- Detecting and quantifying the impact of long-term terrestrial water storage changes on the runoff ratio in the head regions of the two largest rivers in China Z. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126668
- Hydroclimatic and ecohydrological resistance/resilience conditions across tropical biomes of Costa Rica G. Esquivel-Hernández et al. 10.1002/eco.1860
- Urbanization and climate change: Insights from eco-hydrological diagnostics D. Cai et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.07.319
Latest update: 18 Sep 2021